◐ chapter two

C H A P T E R   T W O
M Y S T E R Y  S O L V E D
_______________________________________

C H A P T E R   T W OM Y S T E R Y  S O L V E D _______________________________________

Yunseo turned her head to face the boy in front of her. Leaning against his window ledge as he looked at the girl as the only distance between the two was their separate houses. He stayed silent, waiting for a response but there was none spoken. He smirked at the quiet girl who stood her still, their eyes never tearing apart.

"Baka (stupid)" he laughed out. Pushing his body back away from the window and closing the glass pane shut. Leaving Yunseo to realize her silence and awakening back to reality.

Did he just speak Japanese?  She questioned herself.

However, she didn't think too much about it for she was too sleepy. She turned off her desk lamp, soon walking over to her bed. And there she called it a night.

/////

She rushed out of the house. "Shit, I'm gonna be late."

Yunseo began to speed walk down the street. Apparently, sleep deprivation comes at a price and in Yunseo's case, it was sleeping through her alarm. She didn't even have time to shower this morning because she had class in the next 20 minutes and the subway would leave in 5.

Speed walking was no longer an option as she planted her feet for less than a second with every stride that she took. Her legs felt pain, her heart raced and running was definitely not the best on Yunseo's body.

Her chest clenched while noticing her shortness of breath. With every other step, she cursed in her head, imprinting the words idiot to remind herself of the stupid actions that brought her to this situation.

Yunseo was a minute away from the station, using all her power to run to the subway that was about to take off. She was sprinting hard, really hard. The sweat on her forehead and her heated face was the the most disgusting condition of her body that she'd ever felt and she just wanted this to end. With her last stride, she stepped onto the subway and held onto the pole. Tightening her grip to catch her breath.

Although people were looking at the panting student, she didn't give one shit about what others thought.

Do you thing sprinting for five minutes is easy! she protested in her head. However, what she didn't notice was the figure holding onto the same pole as her.

"Water?"

Yunseo lifted her focus onto the boy that stood in front of her. Holding a water bottle in his hands and one headphone in his ear.

It's was Haruto.

She paid attention to his flattened clothes and neatly brushed hair, opposite to herself as she wore a crinkled uniform and had sweat covering her body.