Spacing out

Shoto pov

I looked out the window in class. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on and didn't really care either. all that mattered to me was my brother. not Natsuo. yeah I cared about him but I was thinking about my other brother. Touya. why did he leave me? I don't remember I was way to young and my scare was just setting into my skin. I remembered the burning of it and touched my face without really thinking.

"Todoroki-kun. it's time for lunch." said a voice infront of me. I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see my 'friend' Midoriya.

"Oh I'll be there soon." I say to him. he shrugged not knowing a thing and left for lunch with his other friends his better friends. could I even be called his friend. I ignored him and never spoke to him. I couldn't be his friend. ohhhh maybe thats why Touya left me. since I was a bad friend making him take all the burns and punches. 

n-no that couldn't be it. I thought while picking at my nails. he had said something to me and tapped my noise.
Flashback
"I-I don't want you getting hurt j-just for me." I say crying while clinging to my older brother. he looked at me and gave me a sad smile. the smile then turned into one that was even more sad.
"I might be leaving soon. well I am gonna leave. b-but just remember this Sho. Fire isn't scary." Touya smiled a bit at me then tapped my noise and gave me a hug walking into the training room. that was last I ever saw of him....
end of flashback

I was shaken out of my thoughts at the bell. well shit I had spaced the entire lunch break out. I sighed and got up stretched and walked out so people would think I had actually left the room.

"where were you?" Midoriya and Uraraka asked me.

"at lunch?" I say in a question voice so they thought nothing was wrong since I was pretending that I was and so why would they ask me where I was.

"O-oh. we didn't see you." uraraka-san said with a slight smile.