Aye Ohayo

Its my first year in high school like I said I have the worst first day of school everyone stares at me like I'm the most dangerous creepy lady in the school. I saw this one lady eating by herself I heard a lot of thinga about her earlier they said she's flirting all the boys in the campus and also she's stupid well I think they're wrong she's cute she's perfect what is their rights to judge, I shouldn't listen to those ladies I guess I'm going to talk to her.

" Hi " said I. She seems quiet hmm she just looked at me when I greet her should I sit with her, yes I am gonna sit with her.

" I'm Lucy what's your name ? " said I again then I smile at her so she can feel comfortable with me.

" i-. . - .m Juvia " said she.

" May I join you during lunch? " said i.

She smiled at me when I said may I join with her, she's not that type of person she's not stupid like them she's not mindless and useless like them but its weird all the girls in the school are staring at us I don't mind my life is my life they don't have the rights to decision on my life and hers also.

I kept talking to her until the bells rings. I guess I'm right she's nice and cute and sweet its not her fault why boys talk to her.

~ Time skipped ~

While I'm walking all the way home I kicked the coke can then I accidentally hit someone its weird because he doesn't even look back but it looks like his hair reminds me of someone anyway well because I'm stubborn I know to myself I'm not a stalker but I just can't stand it cause I'm curious I want to make sure if that's him I know mom will get mad at me because i got home late but nah i can make a lot of reason. So I guess I'm gonna follow him.