_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't know how fucking bad I wanna kill this hoe, mane just let me shoot her." Joe said as he finger lightly pressed against the trigger.

Denise was in tears, scared, and shocked.

Arielle was just focused on Kentrell.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU JUST GONE GO TO CINDERELLA? LOOK AT HER, SHE AIN'T SHIT" Arielle yelled.

Kentrell laughed before turning his gun to Arielle and shooting her right in her stomach. "BITCH STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT"

"MANE FUCK IT, KILL THESE BITCHES" Cinderella yelled.

"GLADLY" They all smiled big and shots went off.

"Come hea Cinderella, you finna help too." Kentrell told her and she nodded her head.

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_

"I really don't give a fuck, as long as you got what's yours baby." I shrugged as we got done burning the last of Arielle, Denise, and they mama shit.

It has been some hours since all that happened.

We got some cleaner's to clean up everything, dump the bodies, and now we were burning they shit.

Ain't nobody else was gone want it.

Ugly ass shit.

Glad Cinderella got taste in clothes.

I looked at her, and she smiled to herself while looking at the house.

"You got everything you want now babygirl, it's all yours." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her from the back.

"We definitely sleeping over tonight." Boomer said.

"Gotta get my spend the night bag." Kd laughed.

"It's fine with me." She shrugged. "I got plenty of rooms."

"Bet, imma be in yo room." I chuckled laying my head in her neck.

"Shiii can we explore this house later on? Cause damn." Joe mumbled as we all looked at the mansion.

"Nahhh, ion wanna explore it. Well at least not yet." She said.

"It's whatever you wanna do." I brought her face to mines kissing her. "Just let us know."

She nodded her head kissing me back.

________

"But this old, so it don't even fucking matter." I laughed as we watched YouTube in the living room.

It's around 12 something at night, and we been up laughing and talking.

Passing the blunt around, and eating snacks, just chilling.

We wasn't lying that we was gone spend the night.

"But it's still funny." Cinderella laughed as she hit the blunt.

"That nigga said, ion like the internet, it's weirdddddd." Kd dragged out as him and Ben layed up on a couch together.

"That internet shit is weird." I shrugged.

"LOOK LOOK, YOU GONE LEMME TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE" Joe yelled and they busted out laughing.

What's so funny?

"Awwwww you was so cute in that interview." Cinderella smiled watching.

"I know." I chuckled.

"Look at how you was lookinggggggg, ion like the lady but you was looking sexyyy." She dragged out.

"Oop, since when Cinderella getting this bold?" Joe asked.

"Rightttt." Boomer.

"Don't worry about her." I mumbled laying my head on her. "Thank you ma."

"You welcome." She chuckled looking down at me.

"Y'all cute." Three said as Kd started recording us.

"When they wanna be." Kd laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I mugged him.

"Ain't even gotta talk to him like that damn, chill y'all animal looking asses out." Ben said.

"Animals?" I said.

"Y'all looking like Dumbo and a gorilla laying together." Cinderella looked over at them and we all busted out laughing.

"Mane fuck y'all." Ben said.

"Niggaaaaa we was just playing damnnn." Boomer said.

"Let's watch Disney+." Cinderella suggested as she got the remote.

"Them shows and movies be good as fuck." I mumbled. "Go to Proud Family."

"Hell nawl, you watch that shit too much." Ben said.

"We'll find something to watch, ain't no reason in disagreeing with shit." Cinderella shrugged.

"Mhmmm." I hummed as I closed my eyes while I buried my face in her stomach.

Wonder when we gone fuck.

____𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_____

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?😳

𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧😌

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴🥰

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴💕