Chapter Six: New Friends

A/N: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that it has taken me forever and a day to update. Firstly ThanksGiving happened. Then School started to pile up and I just pushed this away. Plus it didn't help that I had writers block for you know a long time. So yeah extremely sorry for taking forever to update. Hope y'all had an awesome Christmas and a Happy New Years. This is my (late) Christmas present to all who is reading. :)

___________________
"Boys only want love if it's torture. don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya." I sung at the top of my lungs as I was in the shower washing my hair.

It has been about a week since we've been up here in space. And I will say that I'm enjoying it to an extent.
Honestly I'm just glad that I still can get Netflix up here. Before I moved up here I had been watching Vampire Diaries and I literally can't stop watching it.

"Hal? You in the shower?" I heard my fiancé call out. It still is so surreal that I get to call James that.

"Yeah, just finishing up!" I yell back as I stop the water and step out putting a towel around me.

He walks in without asking and smiles at me. "Um excuse you" I say cracking a smile "What do you think you're doing?"

"You are so sexy when you get out of the shower" he told me grabbing my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Stop I have to get dressed" I tell him giggling. "What did you need to tell me that you just had to waltz right in?" I ask moving around him and walking out into our bedroom.

"Oh yeah, remember that friend I made his name is Alex? Well he and I signed up to do this thing down on earth. You see they send you and others down there to go into the ocean and see all these things and blah blah blah." He looked so excited by just talking about it.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I asked skeptically.

"I don't know this is kinda gonna be the first time they do it" he mumbles looking at me.

"WHAT!! Then of course no! I don't want you to go!" I tell him as I fish out my under garment from the dresser.

"The thing is Hal, I'm not really asking permission. I'm 18. So I can do it." he said looking at me calmly.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, look I didn't come in here to fight with you about it." he tells me.

"Well it happened. okay? So will you just leave then?" It came out more as a question but I meant it as a statement.

After he left and I finished getting dressed I walked out of the room and toward the place where both our families always hang out. One of the tables next to the food court and the play area. "Look who decided to join us" My mother said.

"Sorry I needed to take a shower." I told them smiling a little and sitting down next to my mother. I leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Is everything okay Hal?" One of the girls I had met the first day asked. her name is Bellamy. She's really pretty and nice, and has really become a family friend my parents had already told me they think of her as another daughter.

"No, not really. Did James tell you that he was planning on doing that expedition thing?" I asked her.

"Yeah?"

"And how do you feel about it? I don't want him to go. It seems really dangerous" I tell her.

"Well yeah but I told him that he should do whatever makes him happy. Wait what happened?"

"James and I kind of got into an argument about it" I say as I fight the tears. Lately I have been really emotional and right now I don't like it.

"Well I'm sure y'all would work it out" I know she's trying to be helpful but it's kind of pissing me off that he talked to her about it before me. I mean I am his fiancé. There I go being possessive.

"How about we go see a movie to get your mind off this, my treat" she tells me as she gets up and walks over to me.

"Okay, bye mom and dad see y'all later"

We ended up seeing Into The Woods, and honestly it sucked. It was really cheesy but it got my mind off of everything which is good. But as soon as it ended I remembered that I was in a fight with my Fiancé. I told Bellamy that I was going to go lay down and that I would catch up with her later.

When I got back to my room I saw James sitting on the couch watching TV. And I instantly felt bad for the fight earlier.

I walked in front of the TV to get to the bed and sat there looking at him. "You can stop staring at me now" he said not taking his eyes off the show.

I got up and walked over to sit next to him "Look if you are going to try and talk me out of it, it's not gonna happen, and I really don't want to get in another fight with you because honestly I don't care what you think about this. I'm going." He told me, only taking his eyes off for a second.

"I know, and it would be selfish of me to ask you to not go. James I'm sorry for the fight. I was just scared that if you go that something will go wrong and that you won't make it back. Either if it's the equipment or those people who are the reason we are up here in this hell hole that they'll come and hurt you. And it hurt me to realize that you asked a girl that we've only known for a week how she felt about it before you asked me. So I'm sorry if I was scared for you to go, but it's because I love you" I told him grabbing his hand.

"Hal, babe. I'll be fine. I'll come back to you. I will always come back to you. I love you. I asked Bellamy not to get her opinion on it but because I asked her if she thought you would be fine with it. Babe, I'm sorry. I love you so much." he said wiping a few tears that escaped my eyes. "Do you really not like living up here?" He asked.

"It's not just that. I didn't mean it. I just don't love living up here. Its taking me awhile to adjust up here then it had for others. I'm sure I'll come to love it." I told him. he pecked my lips and then rested back in the seat with his arms around my waist bringing me with him.

"Well I could help with that" he whispered in my ear.

"James Dean, aren't you naughty" I said laughing while hitting him lightly on the chest.

He chuckled then kissed me head. "Only for the girl I am so madly in love with."

It was silent for a while, both of us just enjoying the company. "So when does it leave?" I ask.

"In two days" he said shortly.

I nod my head, " And how long will it last?"

"A day maybe two? I really don't know they said it depends on stuff."

"Okay well just come back okay?" I said looking up at him.

"Okay." he said with a smile.

I looked at the clock and saw it was only 3 p.m and thought I would take a nap.

------

Later that night after dinner with the family James and I went back to our room to watch movies and eat ice cream.

"James..." I asked after we finished one movie and ice cream.

"Yeah?" He asked.

Feeling really bold I asked "Well I was thinking that since we are engaged that we could maybe possibly..." I trailed off while guiding my hand lower and lower on his body.

"Hal babe" he moaned as his eyes fluttered "if we continue there is no stopping me" he told me.

"No one is stopping you babe" I told him smiling.

He kissed me passionately and boy did I kiss back.

_______________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it. Keeping it short since I put a long authors note at the beginning.
As usual
Comment/Vote/Like :)
Merry Christmas& Happy New Years!!!