Chapter 10

After a few hours of  enjoying the new house and setting up the little things you had already with you, you get a text from the groupchat with you Oli and Seb.

                                                        ~ Text convo in GC~

Seb: mom just finished dinner 

Oli: yea tell your family to come over now so we can eat

Oli: IM HUNGRYYY

Y/n: lmaoo oki i'll bring the fam over rn

you close out your messages and yell " yo they want us to come over now!" you hear your family walking to meet in the living area from all different parts of the house. You all walk out and go next door. You ring the door bell and the door swings open with mama Moy standing there to greet you. She has a huge smile on her face and welcomes each of you in with a big hug. 

You go to Seb's room so that you can set your stuff down. He's doing a livestream? You sneak around trying not to disturb since he hadn't noticed you yet, but just your luck you trip on a pair of his shoes and stumble right onto his lap. 

You look up shyly with your cheeks red in embarrassment. Seb laughs and asks " you ok?'"  You nod and quickly get up.  

You look at the comments on the live to see if anyone noticed it was you. the comments:

(i just made up random users)

User154372557: i love youu<3

Sebslane1243: what happend??

olispuppy: what just happend?

You look back at Seb and simply wave and mouth the words sorry as you exit the room. You hear "wait" you turn to look back but Oliver appeared and hugged you. 

Oli: sooo whatcha doing is sebs room 

he smirks

Y/n: nothin i was just putting my stuff down.. st-stop looking at me like that

You both laugh as you walk down stairs. Mama Moy asks you and Oliver to set up the table. You do just as asked. After you set up the table your mom calls everyone to come and eat. You leave to the bathroom real quick and when you come back there was only one seat left, the one next to Sebastian. 

Still embarrassed from earlier for some reason, you nervously sit next to him. You all join hands and say a little prayer, afterwards you all serve yourselves. The adults having a little conversation of their own, you decide to say something.

y/n: i didn't ruin your livestream earlier did I?

Seb: what? of course not! no one even realized what happend i think

y/n: oh that's good. i haven't told my fans i moved since i wanna surprise them with a  YouTube video about it.

Seb: oh that's why you left so quickly

a light blush came to your face as you say "yea"

You all finish dinner. Your parents said they would sleep on the couch,and your bother said he'll sleep in Mateo's room. Since your stuff was already in Sebastian's room you said you'll just sleep there. 

You start setting blankets on the floor when you hear a voice behind you " don't you think you'll be uncomfortable there"

You slightly jump at turn behind you to see Sebastian leaning against the door way, " You got a better idea?" you chuckle. 

Seb: switch with me i'll sleep on the floor

y/n: no this is your roomm

Seb: fine then we'll share the bed

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!  Super sorry i stopped uploading for a while, i had a writers block lol.  Hmm i wonder what's gonna happen! Also new style of writing whatcha think? See ya next week! love chuuu<3