The Party Part 2

"AAAAAAA!I CAN SWIM!"Hershey said shouting happily/laughing,"You're doing great!"Chase replied smiling at hersh.Shira was relaxing next to Ellie and Zurby,"Oh guys!"Shira said exhausted looking down with droopy ears,"What is it?"Ellie replied looking at shira wide opened eyes,"It's jus-!"Shira was about to say until she got interrupted by the kids,"Hi mama!"Bon said shaking her wetness not knowing it was landing on shira,"OH WOAH!SORRY MAMA!"Bon said hoping she wouldn't kill her shira growled.Diego walked over to shira and the kids and Ellie walked away,Diego nuzzled shira putting his head on top of hers,"Whatcha doing softie?"Shira said looking confused,"What do you think?"Diego replied smiling,shira sighed and closed her Eyes.OVER TO CHASE AND HERSHEY.The young mates were playing on the pool,"I gotcha!"Chase said cheekily,hersh pushed him of her and got him he went on top of her and hit her nose (nicely),"HEHEHEHEHEHE!I'm happy I can swim."hersh said happily chase smiled back at her and the two continued playing.The two carriedon.OVER TO BON."I wish I had a friend to play with like mama and papa and auntues and uncles and chase and Hershey....uhh!"Bon complained sighing,"But all I do is act like mamas little girl or ruin surprises or spill secrets I'm just a messer!"Bon said sadly with her ears down.

"Mama...Wait what bout the baby shower boo-"Bon said "BON!"Everyone shouted.....;)