Intro to Characters

Hello, my lovely readers, this is just the first one as there are more characters coming. 

Crystal Mia Pierce, 25 Years old.

Boss of The Shadows, which is a powerful underground gang/group, that was created by her and Ava. CEO of 'Styles for You'.

Second eldest in her family and is unofficially disowned by her parents. Isn't close with family members. 

Brown & caramel ombre hair, hazel/amber eyes and is 5' 5''. 

Ava Rodriguez, 26 years old

The underboss of The Shadows and CFO of 'Styles for You'. Crystal and Ava share 2 tattoos together one along the arm that says 'you keep me safe' & 'you keep me wild' and one along the rib cage that says 'To infinity' & 'and beyond' . They are like sisters. 

Isn't close with her parents but talks to them occasionally.

Brown hair, blue eyes. 5' 5.5''

The Pierce family:

The Pierce family:

Damien Russo Pierce 

Father of Crystal, Brooklyn and Eric Pierce. Former CEO of Pierce and Co, Current chairman of Pierce and Co. Disowned his daughter Crystal Pierce. 

59 years old, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. 6'3''

Caroline Anita Pierce 

Mother of Eric, Crystal and Brooklyn Pierce. Was a fashion designer but retired once Crystal was born. Loves her children equally, however, doesn't show her love towards them.

50 years old, Light brown hair. 5'3''

Eric Richard Pierce 

CEO of Pierce and Co. Works with Shadows for security purposes doesn't know it is related to Crystal. Lost contact with Crystal when she left. Married to Evalyn for nearly over a year after being in a relationship for 3 years.

29 Years Old. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes. 6'2''

Brooklyn Pierce 

The marketing manager at  Pierce & Co had to work her way up the ladder since her parents didn't want to be spoilt. Married to Daniel.

22 years old. Brown hair, blue/hazel eyes. 5'4''

The Williams Family

Aaron Zachary Williams 

Have a secret that they keep when he married his wife Juliana. Runs an underground network, has mostly given work to Mason (his son). 

 60 years old. Chestnut hair and green eyes. 6'4''

Juliana Syletve-Williams

Married Aaron after knowing his illegal background. Related to Ivanov's bust doesn't talk to them and no one knows about it. 

54 years old. Fawn blonde hair and blue eyes 5'7''

Evalyn Cristina Williams-Pierce

Married Eric Pierce. Parents disagreed with their marriage. Runs her restaurant chain with the help of Eric. 

26 years old. Chestnut hair and blue eyes.

Mason Anderi Williams 

CEO of W&M. Has a connection with the Trevino family, the family is very powerful underground and are very well known but their identities are unknown.

27 years old. Blonde/Brown hair. 6'3''

Again this page will be updated when I have more of the Character aesthetics added so please be patient. Thank you for understanding!  

Yours truly 

Kara X