🔧𝕄𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝?🐹

Start from the beginning

Maybe I'm thinking like this to be in gundham's place. Yeah, that's it.

Ugh! How long is this trial gonna go on.

The trial led on, various arguments pointing towards hiyoko. I even had evidence that would prove it was her.

But of course, everyone was wrong.

Hajime broke through everyone's words. Hajime sure is a special one isn't he? Ever since me and him became friends we've told everything to each other. We really just trusted each other that much. He even told me his little secret.

He had a crush on the the marshmallow.

"Based on all the evidence, it can only lead to peko!"

"Oh hajime! Your hope makes me feel so WONDERFUL!" 

aha, okay what the f*CK?

Hajime looked at Nagito with a face that says 'could you not?' but the blush on his face shows he really does like him.

"EWW SHUT IT YOU HOPE FREAK!" hiyoko screamed, alerting the attention of Mikan.

"COULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP!"

Oh sh*t.

Fuyuhiko snapped.

"...then explain why peko was drenched in water, Why all the water was gone from the fridge, explain how her sword is the only thing that could boost her to the window."

Everyone fell silent.

Of course no one wanted to believe it was Peko, but no one else wanted to die tonight.

PUHUHUHU WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT! TIMES UP! VOTE FOR THE SOON TO BE BLACKEND!

Everyone put their vote in,

And of course.

It landed on Peko.

Everyone seemed to continue arguing again, mostly between fuyuhiko and the others. But Peko has already gave in.

I keep spacing out, I think most of it is because I keep thinking about gundham.

What's so special about him?

Ugh, I'm starting to lose myself here.

"You...no...no no no you can't do this! Peko! Don't go I need you!"

"Young master..."

I feel bad for not being able to feel anything right now. I'm so worried over gundham and sonia I can't even think about Peko right now.

But I did not expect for fuyuhiko to jump into peko's Execution.

Everything from there was a distant memory from then on.

-After trial-

Everyone decided to go back to the cottages, but of course I didn't.

I sat on the beach that started all this mess. I miss the first day, where everyone felt like it was okay. Four of our friends are already dead, I feel so worthless.

All I'm doing is crazing over some girl, I should have died no one else on this island deserved to die except me.

What am I thinking..no one deserves this.

"Mortal Kazuichi? What are you doing out here at this time of day?"

I tensed hearing Gundhams voice pericing the silent air.

The waves weren't the only thing that was loud anymore.

My heart was pounding Inside of my chest.

"W-well...I just couldn't sleep.." I huffed, looking out into the waves of the ocean. Calming, yet giving me energy to stay awake.

I couldn't see him, but I could tell gundham nodded.

"I see...mind if I join you? I to could have sleep over my dark thoughts and worry" Gundham strides over to me, not giving me time to awnser his question and sat right next to me.

Our hands accidently brush together for a moment, sending electricity up my spin.

But that feeling.

Aren't I suppose to feel this for Sonia?

He's my love rival. This feeling had to be hate.

It has to be.

A/n

Hey guys! I will try to update this book soon! I may not come up with chapter 2 until tomorrow night! I'll try to make a schedule for updates! I hope you like this book!