Role Model (parker one-shot)

Unedited

   He'll never know how much I looked up to him. It was only after he did wrong that others noticed my love for him.

   I was a good girl. I wasn't very social but I had good grades and that's all that mattered in the end. I watched YouTube a lot though as a hobby I guess.

   I watched him for a while and I found myself acting like him, buying things he liked and even talking like him. He was my role model.

   It's been years and I haven't missed on of his videos. Until he missed an upload. I was a little upset but I forgave him because he did have his own life and everyone needs a break.

   Two weeks. It's been two weeks since he's shared anything on the internet. He got kicked off the server and no one cared enough to explain why. Everyone was wondering where he went and if he was okay. His instagram got hacked and they deleted everything and said they would give it back if Parker tweeted something...anything. He didn't and his instagram was deleted. I refused to get out of bed that day.

    Two months later and we finally had our prayers answered. He tweeted out:

I haven't uploaded in a while but I will tomorrow

   It was very apologetic but I figured he was going through something so I brushed it off.

    Still no uploads. He tried to upload every Friday because everyone loves Friday's. My phone notified me that he tweeted out:

High as a mofo up in here

   What? Someone had to have hacked his twitter. The replies weren't the kindest.  They were all rude claiming that he leaves and then he comes back "high as a mofo"?

It's my decision so leave me alone

   He tweeted out. I always wondered what drugs were like. I used to have a friend named Emily who turned out being a drug dealer. Now that I think of it...I still have her number...

                      ********************

   "Pour me another asshole," I yelled at my fuck buddy Jordan. He laughed and gave me a brown liquid. I didn't give two shits about what it was, as long as it would get me drunk.

Party. Sleep. Hangover. Repeat.

I live by that phrase. 

   Jordan sat down next to me and started going off about how hot Maddie looked in her outfit and I nudged him.

   "Hey, she's a babe and you know it," he slurred. I rolled my eyes and chugged some liquid. It burned my throat but that's all I wished for. The people dancing and making out began to blurr. A guy came and sat my me.

   "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked pointing to Jordan. His hair was short and curly. I swear I knew him from somewhere. It was probably last Monday when I actually stayed sober for a record breaking hour.

   "Nah we just fuck," I replied. The boys smile blurred in my vision.

    "The name's Parker." He said.

Parker.

Parker.

I know that name.

He was a distant memory.

Parker. 

Parker.

Games.

Parker games.

Parker!

"Parker?" I asked. I felt my excitement sobering me.

"Yeah...?" His bloodshot eyes roamed my face, obviously trying to reconize me.

   "I watched your videos. You retweeted one of my edits November of some year." He shook his head and I stood quickly.

"I looked up to you and you...you made me this!" I motioned to my body, "I was a straight A student. Ready for collage. I...my father...and my..." my mind grew hazy and my vision had black seeping into it. Parker and Jordan stood and grabbed my hands...or my waist...or my legs...I couldn't feel anything. My knees finally buckled and my vision was pitch black.

                    ********************

   His laugh echoed the black abyss of my subconscious. I saw visions of him happy and with his friends. Until I heard blaring music and visions of him stumbling and puking filled my mind. I tried to make it stop. It was too painful to watch. It finally went black and I felt my head ache. It hurt more than ever. I heard a quiet sobbing and I wasn't sure if it was my mind or actually there. I opened one eye slightly and the light burned. I let out a moan and the sobbing stopped.

   "Katherine?" I heard a voice. I opened both my eyes ignoring the pain and I saw Parker's face above mine. His eyes were red and puffy but not a high red, an 'I've been sobbing for hours' red.

   "Katherine? Are you feeling okay?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly. "Oh thank God!" He exclaimed. I flinched at the loudness but he didn't care. He grabbed my waist and hugged me.

   "Katherine I'm so sorry. You looked up to me and I messed that up but making stupid decisions. I destroyed you and I shouldn't have made you go through that. Please just forgive me?" He begged.

   "I will...if you do somethings for me," I preposed. 

   "Anything," He replied.

   "First, get me some coffee for this damn hangover. Second, tweet out that you're sorry about your lack of effort you gave your fans. Third, become sober. Don't party anymore. Live your life, just not like this." He nodded.

   "Deal. But I'll only become sober if you do," I nodded back.

   "Deal."

So one hell of a one shot to start out with haha. This idea came to me out of no where and I figured I should post it before I thinks it's trash. Should I do like an epilogue so this one? Where they're sober and stuff? By the way, not all of my one shots will be a cube guy and a random girl I'll do some boy x boy too. And not all of them involve partying and crap. Okay so yeah leave suggestions.

Love you :*