Chapter 1

I was sitting in my chair on the plane heading to Japan. I took a vacation from the FBI because certain people hasn't told me that MY LITTLE SHIN-CHAN SHRUNK BECAUSE OF THE BLACK ORGANIZATION UNTILL TODAY. I'll keep calm I'll keep calm. After I don't know how many hours on the plane i finally reached Japan and went to my parents house to find them waiting for me with a little child who looks like shin-chan when he was a kid. Wait... OMG IS THAT SHINICHI !!! I ran to shin-chan and crushed him into a hug.

"Shin-chan look what they did to you I won't forgive them !!! Wait wait wait why didn't you all tell me about it am I not a part of this family !?". I tell them while I am boiling with anger. "Look my angel we were worried about you because you were on dangerous mission and we didn't want to tell you so you don't worry and complete the mission successfully". Papa said. "Demo papa I would loved if told me sooner". I tell him sad. "Gomene (Y/N) It was for your own good".Mom said. "So shin-chan what's your new name now and what grade are you in ?". i said with a smirk on my face because I know he was annoyed by the fact he's in an elementary school again with a bunch of kids and things he knew from the start. "I am kud- no edogawa conan and I am 7 years old and onee-chan yamete don't remind me please and I am sure you already know by a glance what grade I am in". He said glaring at me. "Maa maa don't be mad Shin-chan im just kidding and it can't be that bad hehe". i said laughing at him. He turned his face away annoyed and after I stopped laughing I became serious.

"Papa mama shin-chan there's something I want to tell you ... I will stay in Japan". "WHAT !?".they all said in unison. "I took a vacation from work and I'll stay here and become the apprentice of Mouri-san so that I'll stay close to shin-chan and protect him from danger". "Onee-chan I don't need help don't worry about me. I'm not a seven years old anymore". shinichi said."Well you actually are now". I said chuckling and he glared at me."I think she has a point shinichi we all know how you attract problems to you". Papa told him. "So it's decided then I'll rent an appartement tomorrow near Mouri-san's house and I'll accompany you all on cases. I think it'll be fun since I didn't solve a case in a while hehe". I said smiling."Maa I guess I don't have any words in this do what you want". shinichi said. "Don't worry shin-chan I'll protect you with my life". He smiled at the statement. "ah and one last thing ... I missed you shin-chan". I said smiling... "Me too Onee-chan".

So on the next day I rent an appartement near the detective agency and went to Muori-san's house. I knock the door and ran-chan open it. "Ran-chan it's been a long time". I hugged her "(Y/N)-chan how have you been ? I missed you"ran said smiling. "I missed you too ... I'm fine thank you. Is mori-san here ?". " Yes he's here please enter". " Aree Ran-chan who is this little kid he looks like shin-chan ...Masaka is it yours and shin-chan son". I said faking a gasp. I could see the blush on shin-chan and ran-chan's face. I smirk to shin-chan who's glaring daggers at me. "Mou (Y/N)-chan you didn't change did you. He is edogawa conan one of Agasa hagase's relatives and he asked us to take care of him since he doesn't know how to take care of children so he's staying with us. Saa conan-kun say hi to shinichi's older sister kudo (Y/N) ..." Ran-chan said still blushing. "Yo conan-kun nice to meet you". I said winking at him. "Nice to meet you too (Y/N)nee-chan". He said glaring at me and faking a smile. "Kawaiii". I said teasing him more and ruffling his hair and all I earned was a glare.

"Oto-san (Y/N)-chan is here". Ran-chan said. "Oh (Y/N) hello how have you been". Mouri-san said "Mouri-san hello to you too I'm all right . Mouri-san I have something to discuss with you". I said smiling. "What's wrong?". " Actually I'm on a vacation from work and I heard your deduction skills have improved while I was in America so I would like to be the apprentice of the best detective in the world to improve my skills as well . I said smiling with confidence. I was sure that he will accept because he like it when someone compliment him."Maa if you really insist you will be my number 1 apprentice hahahaha". He laughed because of the compliment and I laughed as well because of the face shin-chan was making. "Omg thank u so much Mouri-sensei then I will join you in solving cases". I said faking an exciting smile. I am not in the need of mori-san's help to improve my skills actually because when I was young I would accompany Papa to solve cases so it's not that hard and I already know who's really behind this hehe. "Of course of course". Mouri-san said.

"Oto-san there is an old friend named bamba Raita who called to invite you to an eve party tonight. (Y/N)-chan do you want to go with us and catch up with you we haven't seen you in a while". Ran-chan said "Of course I'll come". "I'll go home now see you tonight". I said waving at them.

____________________________________
So this is the first chapter it's quite short but it'll be longer in the next chapters don't worry :) Enjoy and don't mind the mistakes please <3