Chapter II: Rollar Skating

When the boys met up with each other at the rollar skating place they noticed Kyle didn't have his hat on correctly, to be exact it was crooked. They glanced looks but Kyle didn't notice because he was putting on his skates. After that they didn't think much of it and kept skating.
"Guys I'm getting a little hungry," Stan said, "We should get lunch"
"Yeah me too," replied Kenny
"We should go to Raisins," said Cartman, "I could so go for a burger"
"You coming Kyle?" asked Stan
"I will meet you guys there. I'm really tired"
"More for me! I told you Jews don't eat hamburgers!!!"
Kyle stayed slowly taking his skates off and putting his shoes back on.
"I'm really not hungry for some reason. Maybe if I jog to Raisins I will feel better. They always say exercise will make you feel better!"
Meanwhile at Raisins the boys sat down at their table deciding what to order.
"We should wait for Kyle before we get our food," Kenny said
"I agree," Stan said
"Aw come on! I'm SOO hungry," whined Cartman
"Well let's wait a little bit longer. Here let me call Kyle"
2 minutes later
"He didn't answer," Stan said slightly worried,"I hope he's okay"
"He'll be fine! Now let's eat!" Cartman said without a care in the world
Stan and Kenny glanced looks then decided to order. Stan still didn't think it was right to eat without him.