Chapter five : by your side we are unity

Mal's pov

"So do you guys do any afterschool activities " ask hadie

" no" jay and I said in the same time

" well hayden and I made a band and I need a girl and a boy ......so what do you guys think .......maybe you can join us .

"No,because it's a goody two shoes thing and my mom would kill me if she knows that I am in some musical bands"i said

Jay sruhedhis shoulders and said" I would like to try.....I mean It does sound like fun" .

I glanced at him

" cool ........audition later in the woods" said hayden.

" mal can you at least try .......I mean maybe you're good at it "said hadie

"Ugh......ok fine I'll audition for that stupid thing " I finally gave in but I secretly want to have a little bit of fun and maybe that can get my mind off of things ....like my mother.

After detention

Hayden's pov

Hadie has been really happy when mal finally gave in .And when we arrive home he told dad that mal the daughter of MALEFICENT wil audition for our music band ,.but I think that dad and hadie are hiding something from me but I don't know what.

At the secret place in the forest

Hadie's pov

Jay and mal came .jay chooses  to dance and mal choose to sing after we literally beg her to well..........more like I literally beg her.

I will never beg for or from anyone ,but for my baby sister I will do anything and everything for her to smile.

But the worst part is that she will never know that she is my sister and dad told me to not tell Hayden and mal that they are siblings and mal does not know who her father is,.!

"go on and use the microphone please " I said to her

" I am going  to sing a song that I wrote " she said

" please sing well mali ........please "I tell myself.

Mal sing the song above at the start ⬆️⬆️⬆️.

"Wow....that was amazing .....mal" I said to her