Chapter two: sons of hades

Hadie pov

Dad once told me about our sister mal and our mother maleficent.......and now we are going to attend the same school as her but the things is that Hayden doesn't know about mal, dad thought of telling him later cause we are going to attend the same school as her and trust me I have seen her here and there and looks a lot like Hayden ......anyways now we are our way to our new school and I have to make sure that hayden and mal don't run  into each other at least not until tomorrow....

"Hate are you even listening to me !" Said Hayden

"What......sorry little bro did you say something?"

" I said that I had a wired dream about a purple blue hair girl who  looks like me"

"Wait what"!?please don't tell me that what I think it is

" what is wrong with everyone today?"

"Yeah about your wired dream"

" never mind "

" and what did you mean by wrong with everyone today" I said quote wrong by everyone today.

" I mean dad was happy today as if the gods of Olympus will welcome him back ....and you were smiling creepily at your self I mean what in the underworld "

" wait is dad and you hiding something from me "

" what...... umm no ........I mean why would make you think that "

" I don't know but I have a feeling "

"Do you guys need a tour of the school "

" we will be happy to help you"

We turn around only to see a  boy and .......and...mal!oh his is not good