Memories

☣️❌☢️

While Jennie is in the shower, she is meticulously cleaning her hair with shampoo. As she closed her eyes and murmured in contentment, she tried to savour every drop of cool water that ran through her body. Jennie Kim looks forward to her daily cold baths. She truly loves to shower with cold water rather than hot water since it is better for your skin and improves your mood.

When it comes to being organized and neat, she is quite picky. She isn't a slacker, but she gets tired quickly in comparison to her friends. That is why she chooses to take cold showers every day. Despite the fact that the cold causes her to scream at times. Anyway, she's taking her time enjoying her shower. Something like a bolt of lightning shot through her mind.

It was only a memory...

==

FLASHBACK

The pinks are about to have their first PRIVATE STAGE in Korea for their fans in Seoul at this time. Each of them has their own solo stage presentation to entertain their fans depending on their skills and talents. Rosé is teaching Jennie how to play the guitar in preparation for her solo performance of Daniel Caesar's "Best Part."

Unfortunately, Jennie was unable to concentrate on anything since she was fixated on her lovely girlfriend.

"Jennie, you've got to be serious. Stop staring at me." Rosé said.

She gently put the older girl's fingertips on the chords of her guitar.

"How could I not? You keep distracting me with that gorgeous face of yours!" remarked Jennie, as the girl opposite her laughed.

"I know, but you have to focus because you're going to perform in front of all our blinks." Rosé encouraged her.

"How? My only focus is on you." Jennie replied, but her charming grin was cut short as Rosé squeezed her mandu cheeks.

"Stop being cheesy, Jen." Rosé stated solemnly.

"Alright alright, I'll cooperate as long as you give me my kiss first." Jennie said, making a kissy face in her aeygo voice.

"No, I'll give you your kiss after you finish your guitar lesson." Rosé responded, smirking.

Jennie sighed in defeat since she wasn't going to get a kiss from her girlfriend to increase her motivation.

"May I ask why you chose that song?" Rosé asked, rummaging through her phone for the song's chords.

Jennie whispered quietly, her eyes filled with love.

"Hmmn?"

"Because if life is a movie, you're the best part."

Rosé snatched the guitar from Jennie's lap and tenderly pressed her lips to the mandu's kissable lips. She then wrapped her arms around the older girl's neck, Jennie sitting on her lap. Rosé's lips moved down Jennie's jaw, leading Jennie to tighten her arms around her. When Jennie began to giggle like a happy child, the hot make out session came to an end. Rosé pulls away, her eyes filled with affection for her girlfriend, and she just worships her.