Kickboxer in a Magical World

Start from the beginning

"While she did help a student, she did so by harming several others. We cannot condole this type of behavior or let it happen again, next semester. So, Mrs. Noceda, if you don't find a way to rope in your daughter's violent and vigilante attitude, we will have no choice but to expel her from our school." Hal said with a serous tone.

"Expel?!" Luz and Camilia said in shock as the later removed her hands from her pockets.

"You can't expel me just for standing up for others!" Luz argued as she stood up from her seat, balling her hands into fists.

"Maybe not, but your methods can get you expelled. And only a few of your fights in the past were in the defense of others." the principal said as he reached into his desk and pulled out a brochure. "If you don't fix this attitude of your's, then this is the future you will be faced with."

The brochure was army camouflaged and had red letters on the front. 'Military School.'

"What?!" Luz shouted in more shock, staring at the brochure for Military School with disgust.

Camilia thought the same thing about the brochure, not wanting to go that far to help her daughter, and was thinking of a better yet less serious solution. A few moments later, she remembering getting something in the mail and thought that it was the solution she needed.

"Wait, I think I know a place that could work better." Camilia said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a summer camp pamphlet.

She handed it to the principal as he put the military school brochure down and opened it to read. Luz looked at the title of the pamphlet and immediately reeled back.

"Reality Check Camp?!" She said in shock as the principal read the motto.

"Think inside the box. Hm." he said as he rubbed his chin and read a bit more. "Yes, I think this is the perfect alternative to expelling you, little miss Noceda."

Luz, a young kickboxer, mixed with a boring camp named "Reality Check Camp?!" Only 3 words came to her mind and out of her mouth.

"Oh. Hell no!" She shouted as she waved her arms to the sides.

"Luz!" Camilia shouted at her daughter for cursing.

"You can't send me to that place just for helping someone!" Luz screamed to her mother.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but it's either this or military school and we both know I don't want to send you to military school." Camilia said with a sad look on her face.

With herself being a rock in a hard place, Luz could take military school for the rest of her school life or she could take Reality Camp for the next 3 months on her summer vacation.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine" To assess her point, Camilia took her daughter by the shoulders and gently pushed her back into the chair while looking at her with caring eyes.

Luz hated that look, she knew it was because her mother loved her but it was also a way of begging her to do something without being ordered to do it. Luz let out a sigh in defeat, crossing her arms as she looked away from her mother.

"Fine." she let out in a low tone.

Once the meeting with the principal was done and school let out for the summer, Luz was now standing on the sidewalk outside of her house as she waited for the bus for Reality Camp with her satchel on her side and her hands in her pocket. She was frowning in anger at the ground as her mother stepped out of their home.

"Luz, don't look like that. I'm sure time will go by so fast, you won't even notice." Camilia said as she tried to cheer Luz up from this situation.