You
excuse me, i was studying(·̿Ĺ̯·̿ ̿)
also, u don't have to help bam
(i'm almost finished studying)
thank u 4 caring as always

cinnamonroll
Okay, just tell me when
you need help.

You
of course
<3

blueberry
oho~
how courageous u r

blueberryoho~how courageous u r

You
i didn't mean to send that

Youi didn't mean to send that

cinnamonroll
<3
oh wait
:((

You
bam
+(ノ◕◕)ノ*. ♡

You left the conversation.

The (h/c) haired female buried her face in her pillow, she screamed and at the same time slammed her hands on the bed again and again. She was blushing madly because Bam was too cute. He also accepted the emoji heart she sent. And then she thought of something,

HOW WILL I FACE BAM TOMORROW WHEN I SLAMMED THE DOOR ON HIS FACE AFTER KISSING HIM.

(NAME) WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!

She felt regret attacking her because she slammed the door on his precious face, however she didn't regret kissing him.

Once her blushing face was gone, she thought of someone, it was Gamyeon, because he's acting like he knows everything about Bam and her. To be honest, he's acting a total third wheel and it seemed like he was already used to it.

Khun has always been a third wheel, that's why he's always at Bam's house. His father, Edahn, was so flirty to the point that he'd bring different woman everyday to their house.

• • • •

The dark brown haired male was on his bed, his feet dangling at the edge of the bed, he held his phone on top of his face as he looked at his short conversation with (Name).

His cheeks reddened just a the thought of the girl, he was supposed to be the one acting up first but (Name) seemed to always beat him to it. He wanted (Name) to look at him like a man, not just some cute teenager like.

He stood up from his bed and then headed to his very own bathroom. He stood in front of the large mirror as he stared at himself. He placed a finger over his head and the began to ruffle his hair.

Viole's hair was getting longer these last months and he's planning on growing it out, Jinsung adviced him this and he also said that long haired males often give manly vibes, so Viole wanted to try it out.

"Hey, (Name). Thanks for giving me a kiss." Viole tried to speak in a seductive voice as he winks and at the same time moving a hand over his hair right in front of the mirror.

(Bam: (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.)

"Well that was embarrassing." The golden eyed male facepalmed at his own actions. A few seconds later he cringed, if he did this in public he'd have nightmares from it.

The famous male wonders how he'll face (Name) tomorrow, he hopes that his girl won't avoid him. He turned around and then his eyes widened.

"Uh, how long were you there?"

"Just now. Something wrong?" The 'blonde' haired male lied. Khun was there, watching him from the very beginning, he lied because he didn't want to embarrass his friend though, he wished that he recorded it.

Viole shook his head and then walked back to his bed as if nothing happened. Khun followed him and sat at the edge of his friend's bed.

"So you and (Name), huh?" Viole once again blushed just upon hearing the girl's name.

"Yeah, what about us?"

"Oh, just wondering if you need help..." Khun trailed off as he glanced expectantly at Viole who was laying on his back.

"Help on what?"

"Making her yours."