Chapter 2

*4 Hours later

Hayes and I relaxed for a little 'till it as time. we were just sitting on the couch watching TV. We were watching Ridiculous. "Babe, what time is it?" I asked. Hayes pulled his phone out of his pocket. "5:15 Why?" He said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"We should get going and meet up with Matthew and Claire." I said. "But it's right down the street it'll only take us like 5 minutes to get there!" Hayes complained. "But by the time we get there and find a parking." He said.

"They'll probably be there already. You know how it is. how much people are there." I said."UGH!! Okay... Let's go then." Hayes said getting up off the couch. Hayes wanted to drive. So, we got in the car and we fastened our seat belts.

We drove out of the drive way and towards Park Place. Hayes leaned over and pecked me on the cheek. "Keep your eyes on the road Hayes!" I yelled at him. "Okay!" He said, throwing his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said and laughed.

"I love you, so I had to give you a quick kiss." He said. "I love you too, but you could of just told me and said I love you instead of having to lean over and kiss me." I said. By the time I said that we were at Park Place and already parked.

"Sorry, it felt very necessary." He said. "Okay, I forgive you." I said. I have him a quick kiss on his lips and got out of the car and walking towards the front doors. We locked hands and were both walking together towards the door. "Hey, look it's Matthew & Claire." Hayes said.

"Hey guys." I said, walking up to them and giving them both hugs and Hayes doing the same thing. "You guys ready to walk around for hours?" Matthew asked. "Yes! Ready as can be!" Hayes said. We walked in and started looking at stuff.

We went to Spencer's, and Claire's and Hot Topic and a few other stores but we didn't get to all of them yet. Around 6:45 7:00 o'clock we started getting hungry.

"Babe, I'm hungry. Are you guys hungry, 'cause I know I am." Hayes said. "Yeah. I'm hungry, too" We all agreed. "Lets go hit the food court and grab something to eat. We'll finish walking around and looking at the rest of the stores when we're done." Matthew said.

"Let's get subway." Claire said. We all agreed and waited in line. When it was our turn, we ordered and payed. "Let me pay." Matthew said. "No! It's okay we'll pay for our own sandwiches." Hayes said pulling his wallet out. "No, it's okay let me." Matthew said paying for our food.

"Thanks Matthew. I'll pay you back." Hayes said. "Your welcome. And it's okay you don't have to. its a treat from me to you." Matthew said. We got our sandwiches and sat down.

Once we sat down we started stuffing our faces. "Man, I am starving! I am so happy we got food." Hayes said. "Me too." We all agreed. "What would we do without food?" Matthew said.

"Die!" I said. "I probably wouldn't last that long without food." Hayes said. "I'll probably be the first one to die." Hayes said. "What about you Claire?" I asked. "Yeah babe." Matthew said, then kissed her on her cheek.

"Um... I think I wouldn't really last that long either." Claire said. "Food is like everyone's best friend, you can trust and it will never betray you." She said.

Everyone stared at her with an amazed look on their faces. A few seconds later everyone started clapping. "That's why I like food. But it's not better then my beautiful wife that's sitting right next to me." Hayes said, then kissing my cheek. Matthew and Claire awed.

Everyone was done eating. When we finished eating it was about 7:30 p.m. We threw our trash away and started waking again. "What time is it?" I asked. "7:30. Why do you have to leave? You have something else to do?" Matthew asked. "No. I was just wondering what time it was." I said.

We continued walking. We stopped and bought some stuff. We also stopped back at some stores we already went to. We went back to Spencer's, Hot Topic, and Claire's.

We finished walking around until 10:45 almost 11:00. When we walked out we all walked out with a lot of bags. Each one of us had at least two or three bags in our hand. Each bag either had clothes, or shoes, or some shoes.

"That was fun. I really had fun today. "What about you guys?" I said. "Yeah! I had a great time tonight." Claire said. "We should do something like this again soon." Matthew said. "Yeah, we'll love to out some time soon again with you." Hayes said.

"Wait! What time is it?" Claire asked. "Umm.... About 11:05." I said. "Its kinda late we should get going." Matthew said. "Okay. Yeah we should get going too." Hayes said. "Well, we'll text and schedule something and hang out again." I said.

"Okay. That sounds great. Bye guys." Matthew said, while hugging Hayes and I and Claire doing the same. Hayes wanted to drive again so I just let him. Hayes and I got in the car. We fastened our seat belts and started driving home. On our way home I was thinking about Claire.

I don't think I really like her and I don't know if I think I'm gonna talk to Matthew about it. There's just something about her I don't like and I know it. But I don't know if I'm just hallucinating and there's nothing wrong with her or it's possibly the other way around and it's Matthew.

But I don't think it would be Matthew. Maybe I don't know I'll talk to he tomorrow. Just me and him. Hayes will have stay home he'll understand. Then I don't know about Claire, but I'll ask Matthew if we can talk alone and we'll meet somewhere. After that little bit of thinking we were home.

"I'm tired. Come on, let's get to bed." Hayes said. We got into our pj's and went to bed. "Good night babe. I love you." Hayes said kissing me. "Are you okay? Is there something on your mind? Is everything alright? Cause you've been really quiet lately." Hayes said.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Goodnight. I love you, too." I said kissing him again and laying down. When I was falling asleep all those things I was thinking about in the car started running through my mind again.

After a while I dozed off and fell asleep....