1

"hello! my name is huang renjun, it's nice to meet you. i may be a little different from you all but i'd really appreciate it if you treat me like i'm one of you."

and just as his honey-like voice echoed around the room, the students went back to talking, whispering about this new transfer student. his silky blonde hair, shining eyes, his prominent nose and soft lips made each and every student swoon for him.

though, someone at the back was shooting him a death glare, piercing through his soul.

"ah, jeno," the class adviser spoke once again, and the boy in front of renjun jolted in surprise and looked up at the woman. "since you are the class president, please do me a favor and show renjun around."

the taller boy's cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink as he stood up, bowing and saying a "yes ma'am!" in reply. and with that, the adviser left the classroom.

mumbling and whispers were still heard as renjun sat down beside jeno, the latter's blush getting darker as seconds pass by.

as soon as renjun settled down on his seat, all of the students walked up to him and bombarded him with tons of questions.

"everyone shut the fuck up!!"

all of the students looked behind and saw a particular blue-haired boy whose eyebrows were furrowed, looking annoyed.

"i'd like to have a... welcoming gamble with you, huang renjun," the said boy looked at renjun with a smirk, and the chinese boy's face was more than pleased.

"oh, i'd love that, mr...?"

"jaemin. i'm na jaemin."

SHORT CHAPTERS FOR NOW ILY