"Hard to get...I like you,"

"Like I said, I will not have a drink with you. I don't care if you're fond of caffeine like me."

"Let's see about that," he mumbled. This time, Nami noticed that he was a knock off version of her friend who had the similar hat and scar.

It wasn't long until another arm flung itself around her neck, but the voice was deep and much more feminine. "He's asking you to be his friend, can't you see?"

"Hey! Get off of her!" a foreign voice emerged somewhere inside the cafeteria but it wasn't enough to attract Nami's unwanted attention. Pellets, or it seemed to be, were sprang against the two as they scurried away like headless chickens. It was then when Nami looked up and saw a familiar face right before her eyes, making her jump up from her seat and pull him into a nice, warm -

"I-I can't breathe!!!"

"Usopp! You've grown a lot!!"

The curly guy, Usopp, tried to catch his breath while being suffocated by Nami's 'hug'. "I-I see y-you've blossomed yourself, t-too..."

Nami finally let go, making him fix his collar and vest.

"Come on," Usopp remarked as they went outside.

Nami's chocolate brown eyes widened in astonishment upon laying sight on the reindeer-looking boy by the side. "Chopper!!" she cuddled her face near his and smiled from ear to ear. "I missed you guys!" Of course she did, as much as she missed -

"...Luffy?"

For some reason, her heart seemed to skip a beat. "Hm?"

Usopp repeated what he asked, "Have you seen Luffy around?"

"I just got here," Nami retorted and backed away from Chopper. "but I don't think he's already here..."

Chopper whined. "Don't you think he switched schools permanently?"

The idea of Luffy leaving for real somehow made Nami mope. She didn't think of the possibility of any of them leaving school for good, since she always assumed that they will always be together no matter what. "That idiot! I will not let him transfer schools for reals!"

"W-Woah, Nami!" Usopp scratched the tip of his long nose. "What are you getting so fired up for?"

She clenched her fist midair, "Why, I won't let him get away without paying me his debts!"

Usopp and Chopper sweatdropped. "You haven't changed..." the former muttered.

"...not one bit," the latter sighed.

A certain memory from two years ago was recalled all of a sudden. She remembered when one of the teachers, Silvers Rayleigh, told them to use his and wife's office as their rendezvous point for this day. Telling just that to the two, they soon found themselves walking towards the further part of the halls where students had little to no access.

A sign was plastered on the door.

"Shakky and Rayleigh." she read the sign. "Do you think they're already here?"

"Who, Rayleigh?" Chopper turned to Usopp. "He's a staff so yeah, maybe."

Nami did the initiative to knock before opening the door. "Pardon the intru- Zoro?!"

A green haired student with his blazer on and a bandana tied around his left bicep turned around from the window. He hummed. On the side was a bulky one who had no vest nor blazer on; and instead of the regulatory trousers the school required the males to wear, he had this pair of shorts that looked like swimming jammers at first glance.