After I did that I walked back up to Jaquan and this bitch.

Then she had the audacity to call me a bitch again.

"You don't know how to mind your business bitch" she said looking me up down.

I was really upset that i was gonna fuck up my shoes whoopin this bitch ass, but I don't care cause she's doin to much.

At this point I was staring at her.

"You gotta a staring problem bitch". She said

Strike three.

I started laughing like a lunatic and before she could ask me why I was laughing I punched her right in her face. So hard that she stumbled back.

She screamed then dropped everything she was holding then came towards me.

And before she could get a hit in I punched her in her face again. Then I grabbed her hair and got her to the floor.

"Yes lannniii beat her assss"my sister was shouting.

I was throwing straight face shots, punching her right in her shit. That when she started screaming.

"GET THE FUCK OFFA MEEE" she screamed.

"Hell no bitch you begged for this shit dummy" i said as I was dragging her by her hair and hitting her in her face.

Then she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down on top of her then started clawing at my face. But she wasn't doing any damage she was just clawing at the Vaseline, I got back up after giving her a few hits in the face and started stomping her head out.

After I got a good  4 or 5 stomps in I felt a muscular pair of arms pull me back, but I wasn't done so I grabbed that bitch hair and pulled her with me so she was getting dragged too.

"Lani chill" Jaquan grunted in my ear.

But I still didnt hey go.

They somehow managed to get me off her hair, but I still wanted more and kept trying to get back at her.

And since it was Jaquan that was holding me back, he talking all the hits cause I wanted him to let me go.

"Yo Lani you betta stop hitting me and calm your lil short ass down" he said

And what did I do, the exact opposite I went 10x harder hitting, kicking, slapping and he was just eating it up like it ain't affect him.

But he got tired of me hitting him so he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walked us to the exit.

Once we got to the parking lot he put me down but grabbed my arms so I wouldn't run back.

"Are you done so we could go back" he said.

"..."

"Lelani stop playing wit me you don't hear me talkin to ya" He said while grabbing my neck.

"If I see her imma pop on her ass,again" I said after biting my lip and lowkey getting turned on.