PART NINE- JUST THE THOUGHT OF CHILDREN...

AN: you and Sherlock have been married for a few months now. And also, this is a simple improvised story that doesn't reallly count as anything, so if you don't like it, don't count it in this book at all. :)

"Where the hell.." I whispered to myself, looking in Sherlock and my room for my phone and coat.

I spun around quickly and jumped when I saw Sherlock holding my phone and coat in his hands.

"Woah!" I yelped. "You found them."

He raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To John and Mary's house. Remember, I told you that a few days ago. I'm helping them with setting up their babies room. You're welcome to come you know, we could use all of that muscle." I smirked.

(AN: Sherlock is obviously stronger than you may think he is. *seductive grin*)

"Sounds boring." He pecked my lips and handed me my things, walking towards the living room area. I followed towards him and he sat down. I sat on his lap.

"You can come and help ya know. We might need your help." I looked down at him, brushing a piece of his hair out of his face.

He looked up at me and stared for a few moments. "No, boring, but thanks for asking."

I slouched my back, disappointed.

"Ok, but come by whenever, ok? It's... 12:30 now, I should be back around... 4:00 maybe. I'll see you later, dear." I kissed him then left to see John and Mary.

AT AROUND 2:00...

John and I were swearing and cursing at the crib we were attempting to build when we heard a knock on the front door.

I ran to get it while John continued cursing and Mary sat calmly next to him.

"Can I help- Sherlock!!" I squeeled and and jumped on him. He spun me around and entered the building. I took his hand in mine and we went to the room with John and Mary.

"Sherlock. You made it." Mary smiled.

"I was bored at home, thought you might've needed help." He answered without an inchh of a smile.

"Well, thanks for coming, now, could you help me build this?" John clenched his teeth.

Sherlock sighed rolling his eyes and sat down, beginning to build through the crib immediately.

"So,"Mary began. "When are you two having kids?"

That question caused me to do a spit take with my water and Sherlock to hit himself in the fingers with the hammer. He dropped it and shook his hand in pain.

"K-kids?" Sherlock stuttered.

"Mary, can you imagine a ton of mini Sherlock's running around everywhere?? We probably aren't having kids any time soon. Just the thought of children..."

"Oh yes, having lots of Sherlock's would be a burden." John looked up.

"Wha..." Sherlock looked around at us and I winked at him causing him to settle calmly.

"In conclusion, Sherlock and I probably won't have kids." I said.

"Yea, probably not. Not that we might not." Sherlock shrugged.

"Yea. We might, but we aren't planning any."

"Right." He looked at me as if he knew something I didn't.

I looked in his eyes for a moment. Then realized. I opened my mouth in awe and fell to the floor (purposefully to sit down).

Sherlock gave me a smile. I realized.

"Uhh... Everyone? I'm- I'm pregnant." I felt very faint.

Sherlock hugged me tightly in his arms.

"Now." I paused. "If you don't mind, I think I'll throw up and pass out."

Sherlock and I sat on John and Mary's couch. Sherlock held my hand.

We said goodbye to our friends and left home.

We entered 221b and was greeted by Mrs. Hudson.

We walked to the living room sat down.

"How long did you know?" I asked, voice shaking from the overwhelming situation.

"A few days ago." He looked at me with innocence.

"I love you." I leaned my head into the crook of his neck.

He kissed my head. "I love you too."