PART THIRTY-ONE- DEDUCE ME, MR HOLMES...

"Oh Sherlock! You're such a drama queen!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me offended, trying to think of something to say back.

"Got nothing do ya?" I smirked.

He then grinned, which honestly made me both turned on and scared...

"Why are you grinning...?" I asked. "Oh no... What are you gonna do...?"

"Oh nothing. Only that I know about you... You're were an orphan, left by your parents as a child, grew up unadopted, became a prostitute, and then changed your course to become a sociopath, not working out so well since you're drooling over someone at the moment. Love is a distraction... But who... Who, who, who is it..." He tapped his lip.

My lip quivered and I could feel tears well up. God he was such a bitch sometimes...

"And, that man is...John Watson!" He shouted and smirked proudly.

"You bitch...." I felt a tear run down my face. His smirk then turned to a small frown. "I hate you. And! And! You can't even tell when it is right in front of you! John freaking Watson!? Are you mad!? All of my depressed childhood memories, pouring back into me... You had to... All I did was call you a drama queen..." I stormed off to my room.

He sighed and dropped his head in his hands, realizing who my admiration was for. "I. Am. A. Fool..." He stood up. "Yes... But now... How do I confront her about the fact the I... That I like her too...?" He spoke to himself and paced around the room.

"Why don't you tell her, you cock." John walked into the living room. "No but seriously, you thought it was me? Sherlock, you may have forgotten, but... IM MARRIED!!!" He walked to the kitchen and grabbed some tea.

"Oh.. yes, right... Well, how do I tell her." Sherlock looked confused.

"Start by telling her how your feelings are for her. Just say it." John shrugged.

"John. You are brilliant."

"I am...? Oh yea, well, I try." He smiled proudly.

"John, tell her for me. Tell her that... Tell her that I am deeply sorry. I did not mean to offend her and I that I... Like her company..." Sherlock explained.

"Fine..." John walked to my room and knocked on the door.

"What...?" I wiped my eyes and opened the door.

"Sherlock loves you." He sipped his tea, smirked and walked away like a boss...

"... Is that true...?" I walked over to Sherlock.

"Yep..." He nodded and looked away.

I then smirked softly and kissed him.

AN: dear God! Another update!! I'm so slow! I'm sorry!! Well, I hope you stay for more updates!! Vote, comment, follow, request!!
-Mrs. Holmes