Part 3~

After school I see Ace standing by the doors. My heart stops and I stall a bit hoping he would leave. I was in need of going to the forest. I start walking fast hoping he wouldn't notice me. I'm sure he wouldn't anyways. "I need to talk to you," he said. I wasn't expecting that. "I really would like to get to know you," his deep voice said to me. I agreed. I didn't even realize what I said before it was too late.

I got into his car and we drove around for a bit. I looked over at him. The way his hands gripped the wheel gave me chills. My eyes traced along his body. Something about a man driving gets my imagination running. I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was right, but I couldn't stop feeling this way. "What?" He said in a sweet tone. I guess he caught me staring. "Nothing," I responded. "I'm taking you to my favorite place to go," "Why?" "Because, I like you," my heart stopped, my head was spinning, I could feel my hands starting to sweat. I feel like I'm living a fairytale.

We got out of his car. I looked around to see a beautiful pond and a bench right by it. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bench. We sat down and gazed at the pond. "You don't get along with people well do you?" "Not really, I always assumed I just wasn't interesting enough," "How so? I see something in you I haven't seen in any other girl," he said, sounding so sincere. He kept saying all the right words. I didn't want to believe him. I can't. I stayed silent for a bit. "You don't believe me do you?" He questioned. How could he tell? "How'd you know?" "Your expressions are kind of obvious." I didn't realize they were. I guess that's why dad calls me a terrible liar. "You can trust me you know?" "I guess." He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I felt safe. The same feeling I feel at the forest. Only his was kinder. We sat there for hours being honest with each other. Most of it was silence. He told me he came to this pond everyday. I realized we had a lot in common. I felt like he really understood me and I guess I understood him. He looked intently into my eyes. My heart started to beat faster. It's like I could almost feel it pounding out of my chest. He brought his hand up to my face and brushed my hair behind my ear. The sun started to set and he asked to take me home. I didn't want this day to end.