Chapter 35 Preparing for a wedding

Depuis le début

When she saw me she smiled

When she saw me she smiled. "You look beautiful." I said. She blushed before saying thank you. "Ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded. We then walked towards my car. I opened her door. She got in. I then shut it before scrambling to my side of the door.

I then put the key in the ignition and we drove to where the rehearsal dinner would be.

We got there and we saw people sitting down and talking. I grabbed Elsa hand as we walked towards our seats. I sat next to my Dad who sat next to Rosy. And across from me was Emma.

We then sat and talked until someone hit a spoon on a glass cup. It was Rosy she was smiling. "Firstly I am so happy you all could make it. And I hope you guys will be able to attend the ceremony. Secondly I am very happy to be welcome into this new family. I will now have a handsome step-son and a beautiful daughter. And I promise to love you both so dearly. Now we have a freshly cooked meal. Manny different thing's. And we hope you enjoy." She than sat down.

After awhile everyone got up and we all went to grab some food. It was a really fun night.

Skip to the wedding cause I'm to lazy and ran out if idea's.

I sighed as I step down the Isle or path of red and white roses. As the music began to start. Everyone turned there head towards me. I fixed my tie. Smiling at the crowd before singing.

This is goanna be a singing part. If you don't wanna read skip. Video in media. Jack-🎶 Elsa-❄ Merida-🍁 Hiccup-🍂 Rapunzel and Flynn-🌸 all-🎤

Also the picture up there is what everyone was waring. The boy's in Black tux. The bride in a white dress and the bridesmaids and the girls are in a purple dress.

🎶' It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you'

I walked down the isle half way before turning around getting on one nee and pointing towards were I came from. As Elsa stepped out holding a small bundle of flowers.

'Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you'

She sang as she skipped towards me. Spinning around. I then picked her up spinning her in circles. As we walked towards the side of the crowd. Then Merida and Hiccup came out.

🍁'Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
We can go
No one will know'
🍂'Oh c'mon girl'

They sang as they moved there hands up and down walking down the isle they then spun in a circle singing and looking at each other.

Hiccup then grabbed her hand spinning her in circles. Rapunzel and Flynn then came out. As they spun too doing what they were doing.

🍁'Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of Patron
🍂'And it's on girl'

Rapunzel then ran between them and the four of them threw there hands up. Before grabbing one and another running down the ilse were me and Elsa stand

🌸'Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready'

Emma and Becky came in with ribbon thing's tied to a stick as they bounced it up and down making waves.

🎤'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you'

We all then ran around the crowd back to the isle as we walked down it. Bouncing are arms up and down for a couple of seconds then we switched to the other side. Then we lifted are arms up and threw them down walking towards the end of the isle.

🎶'Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby'
🎤'Just say I do'

My Dad then came out doing silly dance moves. As the crowd began to clap. Rosy then came out as she did her moves. My Dad then ran towards her grabbing her arm and putting in his as they walked towards the end of the isle were the rest of us were standing.

🎤'Oh
It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you' we all smiled at each other and took our seats.

Skipping the I Dos.

We finally finished the first half of the wedding. My new step Mom and Dad were on the dance floor having there first dance as a married couple.

We then sat down had some dinner then we danced the night away.

"Jack." My father came up to me.

"Yes Dad." I said smiling up at him.

"Me and Rosy are goanna go out of town for a week. Emma is goanna stay at Becky's you can stay with a friend or at home. If you want." I looked over at Elsa. She was talking to Punzie. I then looked back at my Dad.

"I have some where to stay don't worry." He nodded. Before going to find Rosy. I then made my way over to Elsa. "Sorry to interrupt but can I steal Elsa for a bit." I asked Punzie she nodded.

I grabbed Elsa hand and led her to the dance floor. A slow song was playing. She put her arm's around my neck as I put mine on her wait. "So my Dad said Em is staying at Becky's so can I stay at your house for a week if not it's fine."

She smiled up at me. Before putting her head on my chest. "Jack you can stay for as long as you want. I don't mind."

I smiled. We then danced with a smile on our faces.

Hello Fello reader's. I have made a desion to update every other Monday. But next week it will be Wendsay and Friday. And after that week it will be Monday. So it switches off. I won't update Wensday or Friday this week but next.

To give me time to write and brain storm Idea's. I know How the book is goanna end. And how the Sequel starts but I don't know what to put in the middle. So At every update I will right the dates to UPDATE.

Thank you!