Chapter 35 Preparing for a wedding

Author Note at end please read.

************************************

Jack POV

The wedding was in one week. They wanted it to be simple. Just outside with dangling lights above them and family and friends.

They've asked me and my friends to perform a song. When the bride walks down.

And we have the perfect song. I have my suit Emma has her dress same with Rosy. 'My new step Mom.'

Everything is ready we doing a practice dinner tonight. Everyone who can will be there. And everyone who can't....

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a dark blue button-up shirt and some fancy shoes. I looked in the mirror smiling.

Then there was a nock at my door

Then there was a nock at my door. "Come in." The door opened and my Dad walked in. He was waring a black tuxedo. "Your looking sharp."

"You think? Do you think it's to much?" My Dad asked as he kept trying to fix his tux.

I chuckled. "Dad you look great and relax it's only a rehearsal dinner."

"Right." He let out a breathe that he was holding in. "So are you ready?"

"Ya. Also I'll meet up with you guy's. I'm goanna pick up my girlfriend."

He nodded. "Just make sure you aren't late."

"Dad. I will be on time so please try not to worry yourself out."

"I'll try. But you know me. I'm hot headed."

"And a nervous wreck. You still have to be ready for the actual wedding and that's less than a week." We chuckled.

"Don't remind me." We then sat in silence not knowing what to say. Until he broke. "Anyways I'm off."

I nodded I then checked myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone. It was 4:55 and the dinner started at 6:00. So I should probably get a move on. I grabbed my key's. And walked downstairs and out the door.

I drove to Elsa house which was like 20 mintues away. I got there, and got out of the car and walked to the front door. I knocked three time's.

I heard feet shuffling. Then the door opened. "Jack how great to see you." Mrs. Winter's said. "And you look very handsome come inside." She then stood close to the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Winter's is Elsa here?" I asked looking up at the stairs then turning to look back at her.

She smiled. "She'll be done soon. Just touching up her makeup."

I nodded. I then sat down on the couch waiting for her to come down. After a few minutes Elsa came down. She was waring a white dress with no sleaves. And a see through at the end of it. Her hair was in curls and she was waring makeup but not to much.