Chapter- 38 Challenging the devil

Start from the beginning

Her reply brought him back from his thoughts,

"Simple! He is the best, so he deserves the best."

He was irked hearing her, she made a shrugging gesture with her hand and said,

"Well leave it, why I am saying this to you. Tum to mere husband ki toe nail ke barabar bhi nahi ho."

Taani said sitting on the sofa like a queen with her legs crossed and her one arm on the armreat while other was on her lap. She was giving him a smirking look all the while. He was getting angrier by each second and finally said,

"What do you want?"

Taani passed him a teasing smile,

"Ohh I am not here to take something, tumhari aukaat bhi nahi hai mujhe kuch dene ki. Rather I am here to show you something, rather give you something."

He raised an eyebrow at her when she forward her hand in front of Karan who passed her a file, Taani passed the file towards Adtya asking him to take it with her eyes, he took it and opened it. After reading the content his eyes widened like saucers while Taani was continuously smirking seeing his face.

"What the hell! Ye sab kya hai?'

Taani smirked saying,

"Tumhari kundali, or specifically bolu to vo hindi mein kya kehte hai, tumhari kaali kartooto ka kaccha chittha. Isn't that Karan?"

She asked her assistant who smirked at the man replying,

"Yess mam!"

Taani turned to him looked ready to kill her, now she no more seemed hot or beautiful to him,

"Check karlo, kahi kuch missing to nahi hai."

Taani told him when he threw the file away in anger and lunged towards her angrily, but before he could touch her, her bodygurds held him while the others pointed their guns at him. Taani was still sitting not at all scared of the man. Looking at him she said,

"Tch tch, sharam nahi aati, you were going to harm a girl. Vese why I am not surprised, after all itne sare sins mein se 3-4 molestation and attempt of rape or murder bhi hai. Pata hai, yahi difference hai tumhare or Rey mein, when Tanya came accusing him he never tried to hurt her and here you, apne guest ko or vo bhi ek ladki ko marne vale the."

She said the last words dramatically acting like a little girl before standing up and going towards him, she stood confidently facing him while her men hold him tight,

"Now, Mr. Aditya Khurana, listen to me very carefully, kal tumne hume deadline di thi aaj main tumhe ek deadline deti hu, along with a challenge. One week.."

She said showing him her index finger and said with confidence oozing out of her tone, a tone which actually made Aditya shiver too,

"In one week I'll prove Rey innocent, that this is all nothing but a sham. And if in this one week you dare to reveal this fake news or plan of yours to the media to jo raaz tumhare khulenge vo tumhe life imprisonment to de hi denge moreover jo mental harassment or blackmailing ka case main tum par karungi vo alag. Or nakli victim...apni uss Tanya ko plant karne ke baad you must be aware ki court or media hum dono mein se meri sunegi. Fir jo Rey ke against case hoga vo apne aap nil ho jaega as Tanya bhi mere favour mein statement degi. So the choice is yours, ya to tumhare sare sins I'll reveal to the media or you will keep your mouth shut."

She told him and turning on her heels went back to the sofa sitting on it,

"You have a inute to decide Mr. Khurana. The clock is ticking off, jaldi karo. Mere paas or bhi kaam hai."

Aditya was furious but he couldn't do anything in front of the evidences she brought. Only god knows from where she dug up these evidences against him that he made sure were grounded into the deepest hole. But one thing she was right about was that the sins he committed was more than what he planned for Rey, and if revealed then no one will believe Tanya and him as he would be already tagged as a criminal. He can't do anything besides listening to what she says.

Nodding at her he agreed, while she gave him a proud look,

"Mujhe sunai nahi diya, zara zor se bolo."

He fisted his ahnd feeling highly insulted before saying,

"I won't reveal this harassment case in front of the media."

Taani shot him a triumphant smirk before her men pushed him with a jerk, he was thinking of doing something to her or Rey when she turned around,

"And yaa Mr. Khurana. No silly business, and don't even think about doing something which I won't like. Meri nazar tum par rahegi. 24 hours starting from this second. Bachkar rehna, tumne mujhse panga liya hai. You dare to try and hurt my family, give pain to my love and I'll rip you off apart into shreds."

Taani was going to move away from there when she heard him shout,

"Meri tumse koi dushmani nahi hai Taani, tumhare husband se thi. But tumne bahot badi galti ki hai iss game mein involve hokar."

Taani turned around and walking towards him she looked him in the eye,

"First, me and my husband are one, his enemies are mine too. Second, the game you are talking about, I will show you how it is played and third and the most important, it's Mrs. Singhania or Mam for you."

That was the last words she said before exiting from the house with Karan and her bodyguards leaving one in the house for keeping an eye on him. Karan opened the door for her and she sat in the car.

The driver drove off when Taani said to Karan,

"Karan, I want two more men outside Aditya's house and make sure he doesn't come to know about it. Knowing him he would try to look for some way out of this but he won't know that I have my eyes on him from all sides."

Karan nodded at her before calling someone, after giving the instructions he turned to her,

"Mam our best men are on duties, they would report in every hour."

Taani hummed before thinking about something and said,

"Karan, I want you to search someone else's information, everything about the person from her lifestyle to her background. Every single detail."

Karan looked at her asking,

"Sure Mam, who is this person?"

Taani thought for a while before saying,

"Tanya Mishra!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Yayy fiesty Taani! Trust me I enjoyed writing this chapter alot. The way she shuts him up is amazing. Do you guys find it amazing?

Continue reading!!