M.U.P.; Bobby x reader

Contains: A bit of violence, romance.

Word count: 1.69k

Jiwon is a troublemaker, fights with other guys and doesn't care about anything. While, on the other hand Y/n is his childhood friend who is always there trying to change her friend.
_________________________

Jiwon's POV

Heavy rain was pouring down while hitting me. I was lying against the wall, all soaked in rain and bruises all over my body. But, I didn't feel pain at all because Yeah, this is what I wanted. I don't want to be a burden to anyone, anymore. If only I was not here then everything could be alright.

They ran away? but why? My eyesight was becoming blurry and I was losing consciousness, slowly I closed my eyes but somehow I was able to hear someone calling me. Heh, it's impossible for her to return. I wanted to confirm it but it was hard to stay for more 10 mins but I heard a soft whisper 'it will be alright' then, everything became dark.

***
"So, I heard that you want to have a fight with me?" I asked, slamming my fist against the wall beside him.

"N-no...I d-dont...s-sorry" he was trembling.

"Ahh~~but I came to know that you really love talking behind my back, so THE HELL ARE YOU TA-" I got cut off by someone "Jiwon-ah! you are again causing trouble?". *Sigh* there she goes bla bla bla.

This girl here is Y/n, my childhood friend and a nagging mom. She really loves to lecture me.

"I told you right that ex-" now I cut her off " yeah yeah, exams are coming near you should study" I said sarcastically mimicking her with hand gestures.

"As if I care about this stupid exams, after all no cares about me so why should I even do this??" I said because I know, not my teachers even my parents doesn't care for what I do. They are just there for the name shake.

"But Ji-" she said " Don't disturb me sweety, let me talk to this shit.....Where the heck he went!?" He wasn't there, he ran away.

"Yah! Y/n it's all because of you, stop nagging me all the time just do your stupid work...man" I scolded her but "Ow!Ow! Y/n.....!" she just pulled my ears and dragged me to the class.

As always, she is the only one who dares to do this to me. Of course, I listen her because I love her but I don't want to get her involved with me so I always try to push her but she is too stubborn.

I went inside the class which is hella boring. I turned my head to the student beside me, who was obviously Y/n. She looks really cute when she is not nagging me around. Suddenly, Y/n turned around and gave me the 'what the heck are you looking at' face so I turned away blushing.

Time went and bell rang, but I was too bored for the next class so I decided to skip it without anyone knowing, especially Y/n. I went to the rooftop. Just like that, the time went by and surprisingly at lunch break I saw her hanging out with that nerd Donghyuk, must be because of the project which was given today. But, well that's good because now I can finally enjoy freedom.

~~

It's been a week and Y/n doesn't talk to me much. I don't know why but its weird, that I m feeling a bit....sad? No no no that's not it after all this is what I wanted. Argh!! This is so annoying, I should go home but, even my home is the 'not the best place' since I had a fight with my family and all this is only making me more annoyed.