Kenma📱~Gaming store (Fluff)

LOOK AT THIS PIC OF KENMAAAAA

Word count: 491

——————————————-

Kenma stared at the girl handing a gaming device to a person. He watched her smile warmly as they paid for their stuff and left waving bye to her. 'That girl..she looks so pretty' The gamer boy thought as she came walking towards him.

"Hi there! Welcome to GameStop! How may I help you?" The girl politely said. "Hi can I look for some action games." He said trying his best not to stutter in front of the beautiful girl in front of him. "Yes you may. Please follow me!" The girl said gleefully gesturing him to follow her.

"Ah, I'm so rude. I forgot to mention my name! My name is Y/n." She said holding her hand out, stopping at the action packed games. This boy was cute so of course she had to know her name to get his number. "Kenma." He shook her hand briefly trying not to blush at the contact.

A light pink dusted her cheeks. 'Jeez this guy is really cute' she thought as he scanned through the games. "So how did you b-become a game store worker?" Kenma said trying to start some small talk with the girl.

"Well I've always loved games as a child so when I had a job opportunity to work here I was really excited plus, I needed some money and that's where I am today." She said smiling sheepishly. 'Jeez this girl loves games, is beautiful and, she has a good personality?' The boy nodded silently as he listened to how she got this job and what she had to do.

After he chose a few games they both walked to checkout. "That will be 13.50" the girl says. "Wouldn't it be 26.00?" The boy asks correcting her. "Yup! But you can get a discount because your Nice and cute!" She smiled. "Won't you get fired?" He asks.

"Maybe. But I can always replace it with my money." She beamed. He silently digs in his wallet and pulls out 26.00. "Keep the change." He says handing it to her. He takes the games and was about to leave before a voice called him out. "Wait!" She yelled stopping the boy in his tracks. "Here. You forgot your receipt." She says handing it to him.

He nods and walks away giving a small wave. 'Too bad I didn't get her number' He thought as he walked out of the game store. He looked at the receipt and flipped it over. What he say made him widen his eyes.

Call me so we can play games together! I get off at 5:00 tomorrow. It's a date!

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
~Y/n

I guess he did get her number. And even better, a date.

————————————————

HERES ANOTHER TERRIBLE ONE SHOT FOR YOU ALL (by you all I mean like 2 people lol) WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANKSSS BYEEEEE