CHAPTER 2

" the night it happend "
( august 25th )

~ Alison POV ~
- They will see what real anger is Alison muttured for herself, they think they can just throw me away? I dont think so.
Alison kept walking til she reached the start of a path. When did this get her she thought very confused. She was halfway threw the path when she heard a familiar voice screaming :
Alison! Alison? Where are you..please come back.
Alison was so happy she started running it felt like someone was watching her. She started running faster and screaming: - Emily! I'm here!
Alison reached the ending of the path til someone she knew very well grabbed her arm and spun her around.
- Hey Ali did you miss me? The person said while he/her was smiling.
Alison looked so scared so she started trembling
- what are you doing here? She said with the weakest voice anyones ever heard her speak with
- what's the matter Ali? You're not happy to see me? That makes me sad and angry. And then you'll know what happens right?
Alison slowly started walking backwards
- where are are you going? the person said back to your so called "friends"
- leave me alone! I swear I'll scream
- you wont make it in time the person started smiling
Alison started running but the person was right behind her
- Help! She started screaming Emily help me!
The person behind her grabbed her so they both fell Alison was struggeling, doing all she could to break loose from the grip of the person next to her. The person put her hands around Alisons neck and within a few minutes a certain beautiful girl wasnt alive anymore.
The person who killed Alison grapped alisons legs amd started pulling her across the grass, All the traces of that person and Alison being there was gone. The person who killed Alison wouldnt stop there, he/she wanted everyone Alison cared about dead starting with Aria,Emily,Hanna and Spencer. After that day theese four girls life has never been the same.