Chapter 4: This was wrong.

Sun (fluke) was upset about not seeing the person he had been seeing for the last 10 years, but he was also excited to see the boy his brother-like-friend have a crush on.

On the other side blue(earth) was also sad about not seeing that smiling boy, but excited to make new friends. On the way, walking with faii made him realized that he was going towards the same restaurant where he sees the smiling boy—his heart was beating so fast that he could hear his own heartbeat.

"hear we are," said Faii pointing towards the same small restaurant where he always goes to eat grilled chicken. The moment Blue reaches the restaurant his eyes were searching for the boy with an amazing smile.

Sun was brooming the floor without knowing anything about what is going to come.

"Faii is here." Tee yelled out.

The moment Sun hears the word 'Faii' his head turned 180-degree towards the entrance and the broom on his hand drops.

There he was, outside the car walking straight towards him. (Died in your arms song is playing inside Sun's head). When they reach close enough Sun wayed his hand and said, Hai.

This time blue also wayed his hand and said, Hai

This time blue also wayed his hand and said, Hai. Faii was introducing everyone but Blue could only hear and see the person smiling at him. For straight 10minutes they were just looking into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, a tall handsome boy stood right behind Sun and yelled out his name in a scary voice. The voice scared the hell out of Sun that he started to cry, crying like a baby. Tears dripping down and he wiped his face like a four-year-old.

Seeing him cry like a baby made everyone laugh including Blue. For Blue it was the funniest thing, so he laughed so hard, and basically, it was the first time he ever laughed like this.

Som came out of the restaurant and smacked on to the handsome boy's head and said. " how many times should I tell you Kim don't scare my brother."

"I am sorry. Yet I like him being scared, he looks even cuter " says Kim to Som.

"enough with crying, we have a guest today," said Tee and welcomed Blue inside the restaurant.

Everyone was excited to see Blue mostly because He is the first person Kim ever got interested in, but Sun is embarrassed that he didn't go inside with them

Everyone was excited to see Blue mostly because He is the first person Kim ever got interested in, but Sun is embarrassed that he didn't go inside with them. He waited outside for his best friend Paan. Inside Faii was introducing Blue to everyone.

"Guys this is Blue." Said Faii.

"Hai Blue." Kim said with a shy voice. Although Kim is handsome and extremely popular among students he never flirted with anyone before, so he was getting shy just by looking at Blue, but Blue has no idea that Kim had a crush on him.

"Blue are you a foreigner? Your looks and name are a bit different from us." Tee asked Blue.

Blue was surrounded by everyone that made him uncomfortable, but he managed to reply. "Yes! My mother is an American."

Som can see that Blue is getting uncomfortable, so she told everyone to give him some air and push every aside. Som also interested everyone by pointing to each individual."I am Som and this is Kim, Tee, Knock; were is Paan and my brother?"

Meanwhile, outside as soon as Paan reached both of them walked inside. While walking inside Sun got soo nerves, it was like he was walking towards the altar for getting married, he hid behind the fat girl just to overcome his nervousness.

Paan asked, "Where is the new kid?" On seeing Blue, Paan also added "Oh! You are cute, cuter than Sun." She just wanted to mock Sun And her one dialog made both Sun and Blue so angry that they both yelled.

" NO!"

The first person said, "No! I am not cute."

And the second person said.

"Wait, what? you don't like calling you cute haa?" Ask Sun in an astonishing way.

"Yes. I don't like calling me cute."  Blue replied.

"What a weirdo." Said Tee in a feminine torn and also added, "I am the cutest among all of you guys." He complementing himself made everyone laugh at him and everyone smacked his head one by one.

It's like if anyone said anything stupid or silly thing every other people smacks on the head. The night was going smoothly, but after a few minutes Blue's phone started browning-up it was his mother.

Her voice was shaking, she told Blue that his father fell down the stairs and they are on the way to the hospital. Blue's face got paler and more serious. Soon he hangs up and told everyone that he got an emergency at home. Everyone got tensed on seeing Blue's pale face they knew something serious happened.

Blue got relief on seeing his father, he had nothing but a minor fracture. Blue was happy to see him perfectly fine, but his father wasn't happy though. He was mad at himself that his son was going to make new friends and he came in the way.

For Blue, his parents were more important than making friends, but his loving parents just wanted to see him making some new friends. Blue consoles his father and said that he made new friends. Although they didn't spend too much time with them he was happy because he got to meet the boy(Sun) that he has been seeking for the past 10 years.

As night approached Blue realized that he didn't even get the chance to know what his name was.

                       ~ to be connected~

•Please like comment, vote, and share.
•Feel free to ask questions.
•thank you for reading.