She didn't dare open her mouth again, she could feel the blood dripping down her chin from the substantial cut he had made.

"Well, after she told me that we had a big ol' fight. She said she could never tell them she had a family and that we could never get married. What bullshit. She didn't want me around the club. She let Fury there all the time, showed him the ropes when he was young and taught him all this shit and I was stuck taking care of you and wondering if she'd come home any time."

"How did she die?" she dare ask, glaring at him.

He pointing the blade at her again, causing her to flinch. "Only one more warning and Imma start cutting."

"That bitch had cancer the whole time, knew she'd die so she molded Fury so he'd be the next Pres," he continued. "I was pissed as hell. She was gonna die before Fury was old enough to take over so why was she getting him ready. Well, she went ahead and told me she didn't trust me with her club."

"She said I was too aggressive. Every time she tried to bring me into her world, she said I was too blood thirsty, I wanted to kill too many and I was more concerned with power," he scoffed. "With a club that powerful, it could've been greater. It could've been the best but she didn't like that so she filled Fury's head with horseshit and I used it to my advantage."

"While she was molding Fury to run the club, I was molding Fury to be apart of the bigger picture and boy was he eager to do that. He led your mama on so good and watched her with a cold heart as she died. He was mine the whole time, he was never hers," he continued, standing up and walking around the room, twirling the knife around. "However, he was still too young to rule when she died so her old man ran it for a while and then Fury took over. Don't even get me started on the killing machine that Eagle brought in, it was like the cherry on top, the missing piece."

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of her neck from behind, his mouth to her ear and the knife pressed against her throat. "But you got in the fucking way. You always got in the way. You gave your mom her sweet spot and you looking just like the witch. I wanted you dead but Fury insisted we keep you alive so we did. I suppose he always had a soft spot for you too," he continued, listening as she whimpered. "I faked my death to get rid of you and you were so close to being out of the equation for good but Fury brought you into the club and you became a valuable asset."

"Why fake your death?" she dare ask, feeling the knife press into her throat causing her to hiss. 

"The older generation couldn't catch whiff of my plan, even though they knew nothing about me, it was just so I could control Fury from above and gather my own men to create the greatest motorcycle club in the country," he said, pulling away from her and laughing. "That killing machine got rid of all the top tier clubs and you killed the last club that was left. The biker world is weakened by the loss of so many great clubs, this is the perfect opportunity to create the best one and rule this entire town. All the money, all the chaos, all the drugs and weapons and women--it is my dream and we're making it a reality."

"Having that old bat killed had killed what was left of Melissa's crew but also killed the Devil's only father figure. Can you imagine how enraged he is? The man who saved his life and taught him to love life again and gave him a home is dead now and the woman he loves is gone, without a trace. He must be so blind with fear and anger. All I have to do is give one order and he'll find this place and come right into my perfect spiders web and I'll kill him, right in front of you," he said joyously, putting his knife away and touching her cheek, her head turning away from his grasp. "And the club will be mine."

"The rest of the club won't let you do shit," she seethed.

"I've got enough men I can easily wipe them out and still have the greatest club."

"What's the point of doing all of this if you already got enough men to make a club?"

"I need the name, the title, the bikes, the equipment; I need to make a presence in this illegal world of yours in order to rise to power," he said. "Killing the devil will get me there, not to mention taking control of the Saints."

He headed to the door to leave but stopped one last time, turning his head to look at her. "I think I'd like to meet your boyfriend now."

Hello everyone!

Many of you were very enraged as to why Eagle had to die although I thought it was clear here is the explanation from the evil mastermind himself.

I wonder what will happen next.

Please continue to vote and comment, it helps me out a lot.

With love,
D. M. Brightwell