Chapter 15: Romance & Love Night

Once in Monte Carlo, Braedey and Jasmine started to enjoy their time around the casinos and the parties, but mostly around one another, as they held hands and were close to one another. Jasmine was happy to be around someone like Braedey, and she really liked how friendly he was to her.

Down at the beach, Braedey had switched out of his regular attire into his blue boardshorts, so he could enjoy the sun and surf of the day. He got a red/white umbrella and blankets set up for him and Jasmine, while he waited patiently for Jasmine to arrive. She said she'll be back in a short moment, for she needed to change.

"I'm ready." Jasmine's voice called out, getting Braedey's attention, as he looked to see the redhead girl walking up to him.

Jasmine has her red hair now flowing down her back, while there's a small strand of hair sticking up on top of her head, and two strands framing her face. Her attire is a red tight leather one-piece suit, with the top section unzipped to reveal her ample cleavage, the attire also showing her thick thighs and legs, and she has on a pair of knee-length black boots.

Braedey's swimming attire certainly showed off his well-muscled body, and it had brought a small blush to Jasmine's face when she glanced at him

Braedey's swimming attire certainly showed off his well-muscled body, and it had brought a small blush to Jasmine's face when she glanced at him. Braedey also felt his own face heat up when he glanced at Jasmine. Her attire didn't leave much to the imagination, and he was amazed by how sexy and well-developed her body really was. He inwardly shook his head from those thoughts, but his face flushed deeper regardless.

"Well.... aren't you looking cool?" Braedey commented to Jasmine, as she sat down on the sand.

"Yeah. And you look really good." Jasmine added, showing a smirking smile to him. She then gave a small frown of sorts. "Although, I will have to confess about something..."

"And what might that be, Jasmine?" Braedey asked in concern.

"This leather outfit, actually..." Jasmine muttered, looking down at her attire, as well as her ample cleavage. "I don't think this is the best option for a day at the beach..." She admitted.

"Do you want to change or something?" Braedey asked to her.

"Just... give me a moment." Jasmine then gave a small smirk to Braedey, as she unzipped the front of her outfit, Braedey looking away to give her privacy, as she peeled off her leather outfit and shoes, while also fixing up her hair. "Okay. I'm done." She called, and Braedey looked back to Jasmine.

Jasmine now has her hair in a high ponytail, her hair done up with a golden ribbon, with two strands of hair frame her face. Her outfit is a gold/yellow bikini, which looks a little tight, showing off more of her ample chest and curvy legs, as well as her thigh and curvy thighs.