Bio(Team Passion)

Name: Sally Acorn

Hero Name: The Quirkless Hero: Sal

Age: 16

Height: 5'9''

Looks

Hero Costume

Hero Costume

Quirk: N/A

-Sally is one of the first Quirkless students to enter into a Hero Course

Personality: Sally is seen by everyone that knows her as a competent and collected leader, always able to come up with a plan regardless of the situation. While she is serious most of the time, she does have a rather playful side. While she will try diplomacy to resolve a conflict first, she won't hesitate to lay the smack-down on anyone.

Trivia

-Sally is Olgilvie's oldest and closet friend, along with being his secret girlfriend. She knows about Amy's crush on him and sometimes considers bringing her into their relationship for a threesome. Call it a kink of her's.

-While Sally has had thoughts of bringing Amy into her and Olgilvie's relationship, she's decided not to until she and her boyfriend have ironed out all their problems.

-To make up for her lack of Quirk, Sally learned different types of combat. From martial arts to swordsmanship. She is also extremely flexible.

-Sally's family, on her father's side, is descended from an old royal European family, and would have been the heir to said family if her great great grandfather hadn't lost said throne.

-Sally almost never calls Olgilvie by his first name, mostly sticking with his known nickname "Sonic" or "Ollie" when they're alone, which annoys him to a small degree. Whenever she calls him by his full name, it's a sign where he knows he's screwed something up.

-Where most women would see a small bust size as a bad thing, Sally is proud of her small chest size. She usually says bigger ones would get in the way of her Hero work.

Equipment

-Ring Blades: Blue colored rings that seem to resemble bracelets that generate a solid light double edged blade that can slice through even the toughest metal. The rings can also make different objects from shields to whips. The rings have their own separate batteries that can last a whole day before needing a recharge.