(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack

Start from the beginning

"Good work... Lyudmila."

"Its Crownslayer, don't go casually calling ny name

"Its Crownslayer, don't go casually calling ny name." She coldly said.

Red and Kal'tsit apprehended the assassin, then told her everything the truth about his father, his last words before getting executed.

"I am just doing what my Dad told me to." Fixing her mask she walks away still followed by Red.

"Madam Ch'en your call..."

She couldn't be wrong, after all they grew up together since their childhood times.

"Form up!" She ordered as the operators and guards followed her into the fallen city.

Back in Kazdel

A large explosion was caused around the walls creating a massive attention, the snipers stationed were shocked all of a sudden as now they are getting crushed by the debris.

"Charge!"

Timewatch ordered. With Patriot's men they charged in...

Guns blaze, swords clash, arts casted, the land is nothing but a battlefield after the queen passed away.

That was on his mind the entire time. And he couldn't shook the feeling that he didn't fulfill his duty back then.

"Something is off"

FrostNova used her arts to cover Timewatch's back before a bolt reaches him.

It doesn't matter who their enemy is. Sarkaz, Lungmen, and the RI operators fight with all their might.

"Ace pin them down!"

The defender dropped its shield, then pulls out the big minigun.

"ROGER THAT BOSS!" The gun spun releasing tons of bullets to the Sarkaz pinning them down.

"Argh what the hell is that thing?!" They cursed after taking cover.

"Timewatch, i spotted Blaze and Greythroat 500 meters aways, best you moved quickly as possible!"

"Copy, we're moving out! FrostNova rally your squad to us."

"On it!" She ran ahead of him. "Gosh darn it, this timing!"

He jumps back before a bullet his shoulder, Ryo noticed that kind of gunshot. "Tch, i should have picked that up."

"Missed." Firewatch mumbles, pulls the trigger again missing as he dodges them.

"Ran out of bullets huh?" Timewatch switched to his gunblades and flips back.

"Damn you Patriot." He smiled knowing what exactly that former general planned all along.

Again at Chernobog

Sarkaz Mercenaries were crawling around the perimeter. Ch'en and the other laid low, waiting for the Ambush team.