(Chapter 8) - Taken

"What's the status?" Sarias asked as she stood up and grabs her shield... "Apparently Kal'tsit have sended Dr. Yumi and Amiya on another mission... A search and rescue and this mission has been connected to the LGD also..." Grani replies...

"Meaning?" Skadi asked trying to be more elaborate at the info... "President Wei has also instructed operator Ch'en to to restrain an important infected person... once she is secured, Rhodes Island needs to hand her to the LGD, and Ch'en is on her way right now... although..." Grani stops as the others then noticed... "Then Reunion must have something to do with this too huh?" Timewatch stands up and says so...

"Timewatch. are you saying that..." the vanguards stops as Ryo nods... "That's right, i shall lend an aid at your mission...   But me and Skadi still ain't joining, consider this as a payment to Saria, after all i owe her one again..."

"Then if Ryo says so, then i shall follow as well..." Sakdi says so...

"Then we shall make haste right away!" Grani said... As she then lead towards them to the designated coordinates...

Yumi's POV

So Reunion managed to slip at the Lungmen... still why are they chasing this little one...

I gave a sad look at Misha as she was shaking with fear... "Don't worry Misha we won't let Reunion hurt you..." Amiya said comforting the infected girl

"Now where is our the hell is that alternative route that they are looking for!" Liskarm yells still waiting for Exusiai and Texas contact...

"Liskarm, one must learn how to control your patience even at the times of trouble..." Shining said as she pats Misha reassuring her that everything will be okay...

"This is Amiya, what's your status Madam Ch'en?" the rabbit girl asked... "We are on our way as we speak. but my men are still having problem here with the other reunion..." Ch'en replied at her and heard Hoshi's voice in the background... "They must have planned this well, It's like they knew the every route here in Lungmen..."

"Doctor. we got a problem." Franka says as that signifies that Reunion must have spotted them... "Leader! head to the rooftops!" Exusiai contacted them as Liskarm took point and cleared the stairs...

"Clear here! Franka move up! and take point!" As Franka kicked the door the rooftop seems clear... Then i got a transmit at my radio... "This is Grani, me and Lady Saria are heading as we speak, along with two allies..."

Is she talking about Ryo-kun?! Kyah! I am so happy i got to see my little Ryo again... "Who is the other one?" i asked...

"Its none other than the bounty hunter Skadi..." she replies. The Skadi that everyone was talking about... Hm if i meet her, i should began to ask her about Ryo...

As we make our way towards a new safehouse until Ch'en reaches us... We heard gunshots coming from the tower, luckily our medic Shining casted a barrier from her Arts...

"Enemy Snipers, and Melee users advancing, protect Misha, and the Doctor!" Amiya says as they all took position... "Exusiai cover me!" Texas says as she goes towards us to give us a hand... "Roger that!" She readies her gun and i asked Ch'en... "Estimated Time Arrival. Ch'en?" I could hear some swords clashing and gunshots... "Argh! 20 minutes!" She yells as the radio cut off...

Until an explosion was heard from below and we saw the Reunion's ringleader there wearing a mask and carrying explosives, with two Originium launchers...

"Amiya! we have to retreat immediately before he comes up from the warehouse!" I yelled and she nods... Taking out the terminal, i have set Ch'en terminal to let them follow Exusiai's radar...