“You were looking for me?” I asked.

He nodded, “that’s right. I just wanted to talk about what happened about ten minutes ago.”

                Brian lightly touched my shoulder, sending chills down my spine, and led me to the bed. He sat down next to me and sighed.

                “So where do we go from here?” I asked.

“Does this count as our second date?” he asked looking over at me.

                I really wasn’t sure but everything we did tonight had all the events a basic date has, dancing, drinking, partying, kissing.

                “I think so,” I answered.

                We sat in silence for a minute just thinking till Brian broke the quiet, “so I’m assuming it worked?”

                I looked at him confused, “what worked?”

He had a playful look in his dark brown eyes, “I made you jealous while I was with Danielle.”

                I shook my head, “oh that? No, I know you’re smarter than to actually go for her,” I chuckled stealing Zacky’s words.

“So that wasn’t hatred in your eyes towards Danielle when I saw you looking at us through the window?”

                I shook my head again, “nope, in fact I think it was you that I made jealous when Zack and I started dancing together then I made you even more jealous when I was dancing with Jimmy. Why were you so jealous they’re your friends, I’m pregnant with your baby not theirs.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.”

                I rolled my eyes at his remark.

“But I was not jealous I merely just wanted to have a good time, and I did, by making you jealous,” Brian grinned then got off the bed and walked towards the door, “come on we’d better go and watch over Jimmy, he’s probably already drunk. We might need to bring him up here to sleep.”

                Sighing I followed Brian out of the bedroom happy that Zack, Jimmy, and I successfully made him green with envy.

                As we walked down the huge snow white carpeted steps I felt Brian move a little closer to me and brush his hand against mine. Why was he acting like this? What happened to the jerk I used to know, now I was actually kind of starting to enjoy being around him, at least tonight I was.

                He moved his hand up against mine again but immediately pulled it away when a little girl in a pink dress came running up to us with a purple princess wand in her hand.

                “Are you Mr. Gates?” the six year old asked.

                Brian nodded confused, “how do you know that name?”

The girl turned and pointed to Jimmy who in return happily waved at us, “I asked him if I could give him a makeover and he told me Synyster Gates would love a makeover.”

                Brian shook his head, “no I don’t want you putting make-up on me.”

“Please Mr. Gates. All the other kids are afraid of you and I told them they were wrong to be afraid, I want to prove to them that not all people that look like you are big, mean, and scary,” she begged. She then proceeded to pull a glass bottle of pink nail polish out and started to open it. He quickly snatched it away from her and showed her his nails, “my nails are already painted see? They’re black so like I already said, no makeover today or ever.” With that he walked right past the girl accidently knocking the wand out of her hands.