chapter 7 - Alison

Chapter 7

After Troy and I finish washing the dishes even thought we have a dishwasher which is odd. It’s still keeps me thinking about how Troy touches my cheek, how it felt when he caresses it, on how soft his hand against my burning cheek, on how I lov....

“......Alison! yuhooo!” Molly said waving her hands in front of me.

“...Ha...?” I snap back into reality.

“You’re staring into space! Have you seen my friends on Mars?” She teases.

I look around; I was at the back porch, I thought I was at the kitchen and just finish washing the dishes with Troy.

“How did I get here?” Did I just say that out loud?

“Jeez Alison! Are you an old lady now? You keep forgetting stuff.” Lenny said.

“You get here by walking out of the kitchen through the hall pass that sliding glass door.” She pointed at the door. “And then you’re here.” Molly said sarcastically.

“I know how to get here Molly. This is my house. I thought I was still in the kitchen and just finish washing the dishes...with Troy.”

“Yes you are! Twenty minutes ago.”

“By the way where is Troy?” I said, changing the subject, when suddenly Troy’s head pop out from the door.

“Speaking of the devil, there he is.”Lenny said.

Troy looks at me and say. “Ali someone’s looking for you.”

“Who is it?” I asked curiously.

He walk inside and I followed him, while Molly and Lenny follow behind us.

Troy lead me to the open front door, and I saw a white limousine parked on my drive way. I walk outside and saw someone standing beside the limo.

“What can I do for you?” I called out.

“Miss Alison.”A masculine voice answer.

“Yes?” I use my hand to shade off my eyes from the sun to see more clearly. The man is wearing a white button up shirt, white pants with a white leather shoes and a white peaked cap.

He slowly walk towards to where I was standing, he then stop a few feet away from me and tuck both of his hands into his pocket.

“Jack! What are you doing here?” Jack is one of Nick’s drivers.

“Uhm...Mr. Jacobs send me to pick you up.”

“Pick me up for what?” I asked.

“For the wedding.” He says quickly.

What.The. Hell? They send Jack just to pick me up for their son’s wedding to a different women and not me. Are they trying to rub it on my face that their wedding today is better than mine with Nick supposed to be...well that’s what I’m thinking. And that their son is better with that woman rather with me. Just calm down.....everything is going to be alright.

“I’m sorry Jack but I’m not coming.”

“Why?”

“Well I sort of forgot and made another plans.” I lied. “And it’s like 11:30 or something; we wouldn’t get there on time.” Yes that’s the perfect excuse.

“But you’re the maid of honour.” Each word suddenly came out from his mouth.

From the sound of his tone I think he shouldn’t have said that to me. How could they do that to me? Maid. Of. Honour. I’m not even there to help them with the wedding, and I wouldn’t help them anyway.