13 ― real life

9:08 am

AURORA WAS SAT IN MAGIC OF HISTORY EARLY in the morning with her head rested in her palm, listening to Professor Binns droning voice. Her tired eyes constantly switched from the clock to the Professor waiting for the class to be over, just like everyone else seemed to aswell. She felt a light poke in the back of her head as she leaned down to pick up the quill that had accidentally fallen off her table. As she turned her head to the right slightly she saw a paper airplane landed on the ground from hitting her.

Looking back up she saw draco staring at her with a childish lopsided smile. Immediately rolling her eyes she picked up the quill and paper airplane, and opened it to see a stick figure drawing of Draco and Aurora on brooms with the words written,

'wanna play quidditch later, sleeping beauty?:)'

Aurora rolled her eyes with a smile beginning to appear on her face as she looks back at Draco who was still smiling as well. With a foreign feeling of butterflies dancing and fluttering in her stomach, she took her quill as Professor Binns was turned around and writes, 'sure, draco the amazing ferret ;)' then turned around and threw it back to him, hitting Goyle in the head with it.

Throughout the rest of the long class she began to feel a pit of worry in her stomach. She wondered what caused his recent change in actions towards her. Draco had always been more sweet and genuine to Aurora than most others but recently more than usual.

Her thoughts then drifted to Dean, how when she's with him it's like a breath of air after being under water for an extended amount of time.

She thought to herself how unbothered, and charismatic he is, something that's completely different from being close friends with all slytherins. But she deep down knew he doesn't truly look at her in that way, everyone knows he has always been completely infatuated with Angelina Johnson.

Aurora feels as though sometimes Dean can almost be too nice, too nice for her and ever had true romantic chemistry. Then at times Draco as well can be too mean for her, but Draco and Aurora have always been complete opposites, perfectly balancing each other like Yin and Yang. Realizing her thoughts she mentally curses herself for comparing her two good friends.

 Realizing her thoughts she mentally curses herself for comparing her two good friends

so who you think she's gonna end up with? next chapter is the last chapter!!