Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. It took me a while to relize what today was. I sat up quickly and got a head rush. I went to the bathroom and look at myself. I looked like Anna from Frozen when she first woke up. I took a short shower and brushed my hair and teeth. I decided to let my hair air dry so that my hair would have its natural red waved. I called Alysia and told her to bring her dress and make up and come over. I heard a knock on the door and knowing who it was I said "Come in!", I heard the door open and then shut. Alysia came into my room and set down her dress and then put her make up on my dresser and said "let's get started."

************************************

After she was done doing our makeup she did her hair and we put on our dresses. She did a smokey eye with a tint of dark green on my eyes with black eyeliner. She did the same to hers put with purple instead. After we were ready I looked out my window and seen the party my brother and the Alpha set up for me. People already started gathering. I was nervous and I obviously showed it because Alysia said, "don't worry girl, you will have fun and I'm sure you will find your mate I can feel it." She said. "I don't know but I will give it a shot." Me and her walked down stairs and made our way to the backyard where the party was set up. We heard a lot of voices and music. We walked into view and everyone went quiet. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", they all said in unison. I smiled and blushed. I said "thanks" and then it hit me. The most amazing smell I have ever smelt. It smelt like pine wood and orange. My wolf was going crazy inside. 'Mate' she screamed.

**********************************

Austans P.O.V

I woke up and heard the birds outside singing I tried going back to sleep but then I remembered that today was, it was Bella's birthday. I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a long shower. I decided to leave my hair messy. I hope that everyday I will meet my mate so I try to look my best and since today the Silver Moon pack is coming so me and there Alpha, Jarrod, can talk about being allies. I walked out and headed towards the party. When I arravied the Silver Moon pack was already there. I meet up with Shane and we waited for Bella to show up, then I smelt a wonderful smell my wolf stirred inside me like it was trying to get out. 'Mate' he said. She smelt like mint and strawberry. Everyone said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I keep following that amazing smell. When I looked up and seen her I was shocked. Won by her beauty and who my mate was. It was the birthday girl. Bella. She was wearing a short green dress that was fitted at the top and loose further down and kinda fluffy. I seen other men looking at her and I growled "MINE!" They all looked away. Shane looked at me and then back at Bella in shock.

***********************************

Bella P.O.V

"MINE!" I heard him growl. I looked up at the man who smelt like pine wood and oranges. I meet eyes with him and the world stopped. We stared at each other for what seemed like ever. I looked him up and down. He was wearing a tux and had his hair in a messy way which was sexy. Austan. My mate was my biggest crush and the Alpha. He walked up to me and hugged me and inhaled my scent. I did the same he leaned down and whispered in his husky deep voice. " Mate" I looked up at him and blushed and looked away he growled "don't hide your beautiful face from me!" I looked at him and said "don't we have a party to attend to?", he looked at me and went to kiss me on the lips but he got the check. I looked at him and smirked "let's party." He looked shocked as i walked away from him and told the DJ to turn the music up. I was a little mad at Austan, all these years he never payed attention to me but now that we are mates he thinks he can love up all on me. Well he had a whole other thing coming for him. He has to work for this. Mate or not. I started dancing with Alysia when she said "I will be right back" and left me there. I wonder what's wrong with her.