Kids, children, parenting.

~ Please read the A/N at the end ~

After a long day of Dora The Explorer and Thomas The Tank Engine; and that was just George, we ate dinner.
Me and George getting a Chinese takeout while Princeton ate the butternut squash baby food that Caterina had left for him.

Princeton sat in his highchair as George tried but merely failed to feed him. "here comes the plane" George cheesed as he moved the spoon full of food in a zigzag line and made a plane noise but Princeton just turned his head away from the food.

"Maybe he just doesn't like planes" I smirked considering George had been at this for 20 minutes and was yet to get any food into Princeton's mouth.

"Fine. you try." he huffed, admitting defeat.

George passed me the bowl of baby food and the spoon. "Princey" I cooed and he turned his head to face me. "let's eat up this dinner" I encouraged him and I scooped up some food on to the spoon and just like that, no trains or plane noises, he opened his mouth and ate the food. "good boy" I smiled.

"You're so good with children" George huffed but I could see the admiration.

"Oh come on George everyone who knows you knows you're going to be the best dad some day" and it was true. George was amazing with kids, partly because he was still a kid at heart. He would sit for hours playing with them just so he can see them laugh and giggle as they play. I know one day George will be the best father anyone could ask for.

After we'd all finished our dinner, I washed the dishes and George put Princeton to bed.
I finished the washing up and made my way to princeys room. I stopped at the door as I head George singing to him.

"Golden slumbers kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep, pretty baby, Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

Cares you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While over you a watch I'll keep.
Sleep, pretty darling, Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby." He sang on repeat to him in a soft relaxing tone as Princeton drifted off to sleep.

George got up to leave Princeton's room and saw me standing at the door. "see look George you're a natural" I smiled at him.

"Well..." he smirked and walked through to the living room.

We were sat in the living room watching gogglebox. "what time are JJ and Cat home?" I asked George.

"Umm I think they'll be home about 12" he guessed. I looked at the time on my phone. It was only 8.

"Let's watch a film" I suggested. George got up and went and sat on the floor beside the DVD player and put in a film. He turned to me suddenly.

"Doesn't looking after Princeton make you broody" he question, "because it seriously does make me". I laughed at his random outburst.

"I dunno, I suppose so I mean he is super adorable" I answered halfheartedly.

"I want to have loaaaads of children" he expressed as he came sat back on the sofa after playing the film.

"Define "loads"" I laughed. He pulled a concentration face.

"Um I'm thinking like 7/8 ish" he said as if that was reasonable. A laugh spluttered from my lips.

"Good luck finding a girl that'll go through labour that many times" I continued to laugh.

- : -

A/N

HEY HI HELLO

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been really busy with exams and there's been some family stuff going on.

I know this is super short and shit but I just don't enjoy writing this anymore.
I don't like letting people down so not updating makes me feel really bad especially when you all comment such lovely things.

I really don't want to let this fanfic go because it's my sequel and it's not very far in but I just don't want to write anymore (well for the moment).

I thought maybe if anyone wanted to take this fanfic and carry it on themselves it would be good.
If anyone does want to then feel free to write a like practice/audition chapter about anything you think would come next. Pretty much anything you want to happen and you could DM it to me on Twitter (@EvaKatherine_ or @GeorgesNoodles)

I hope someone wants to carry it on because I would hate to end it.

I'll try and update soon in the meantime though.