Thinking Out Loud {Sequel to 'The Only Exception'}

Me and Ariana walked to the Starbucks just down the road from work and got our lunch before heading back. It was our usual lunch routine.
Just as we were almost back at the Vevo offices I saw someone familiar, a little too familiar. What was he doing here?

"Jason?" I questioned walking up to my boyfriend who was sitting in his car just opposite my office outside an apartment block.

"Oh Lucy, I was... Um just coming to see you... But you weren't in there so I came back to my car and I was just about to leave" he said sounding unsure, pausing every so often.

"But you know this is the time I normally have my lunch break and you know I go to Starbucks" I reminded him.

"I-" just as he was about to speak he was interrupted as a tall, blonde and vey beautiful girl came out of the apartment blocks.

"Ready to go babe?" She questioned Jason.

"Babe?!" I spluttered. The pretty girl looked extremely confused.

"Jason what's going on?" She asked him.

"Yeah Jason, what's going on?" I spat. He opened his mouth about to speak "oh this ought to be good" I mumered.

Jason looked from me to the girl then back at me.
"Lucy, babe it's not what it looks like!" He looked right into my eyes.

"Wait what?! Babe?! Why is MY boyfriend calling YOU babe?!" The girl interrupted.

"Correction *our boyfriend" I sniggered. What an idiot I am. I knew he had a reputation but I trusted him.

"What a dick! I'm out" the girl said, tears running down her face as she made her way back into the apartment block.

"Sidney wait" Jason called her.

"Yeah Sidney wait, you can have him" I chocked trying to hold back my tears. By now Sidney had gone.

"Lucy I don't want her! I want you!" He begged me following me as I started to walk away. I just ignored him and kept walking with Ariana. He grabbed my wrist and span me around.

"Get off me Jason! You may want me but I certainly do not want you! I'm such an idiot for even trusting you. All these late night clients, bullshit! You're such a dick!" I yelled at him as tears ran down my face.

I walked off and Ariana linked her arm in mine.

"It's ok hun, you don't need him" she told me making me smile at the fact I had a friend to help me through.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ok guys so that the first chapter of 'Thinking Out Loud' up!

What do you all think?

Ha Jason's out very quickly! What did you think of him? Hmmm he could be back ;)

I'm sorry it's short but it's just to start it off. I hope you all liked it!
Please vote, comment and share!

Love yas😘

~Georges Girls~

(Twitter- @GeorgesNoodles)