Madly in love

Me and George arrived back in the living room holding a couple of menus each.

"Take your pick" George announced and he threw them down on the table and I repeated his actions, throwing the ones in my hand down on the table. After we spent a long amount of time debating our choice of food for tonight we finally decided on a Dominos pizza takeout. Jaymi phoned in and ordered all the food for us because he said all of us were to immature to do it and would mess it up.

After painfully sitting through the football match all the boys were watching it was finally finished. Just In time the doorbell ran.

"FOOD!" JJ screamed running to the front door and getting the food from the pizza delivery guy. When he walked back into the living room he already had one of the pizza boxes open and had eaten two slices.

"JJ, there are others that want food too!" Josh laughed taking one of the pizza boxes and opening it. JJ just gave him a dirty look while shoving another slice into his mouth. We all dived into the food and quickly made our way through the five pizzas.

"so what now?" asked Josh, wanting inspiration on what we could do next.

"Movie!" yelled Jaymi "a scary one!" he added.

"Jaymi, Lucy doesn't like scary movies" George butted in blushing a little when i looked up at him. He remembered. He remembered i didn't like them. I know that's only a small thing but he remembered. That just made my heart melt a little. He's so sweet. I wonder what else he remembers.

"what does Lucy like then?" JJ asked and i was just about to answer but JJ butted in "George?" George looked up then looked at me. If the question was aimed at me i would say something along the lines of Mama Mia, Hairspray or Grease; basically any musicals.

"well from what i remember Lucy likes Rom-Coms or musicals so either" he paused to think "Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging or Mama Mia" a smile grew on my face. Perfect. Probably my two favourite films.

"Very good Mr Shelley" I giggled at him.

"well ya know, i do try" He joked back but i could tell by the way he looked when he was answering the questions that he didn't try. He knew the answer, he only paused so it wasn't so obvious but i noticed. I'm so glad me and George are friends again but i have to keep reminding my self every time i look into his coffee coloured eyes that we're just friends. Nothing more.

"So Mama Mia it is then!" Josh announced slotting the disc into the DVD player.

"oh yes i could do with a good sing and dance" Jaymi shouted standing up and wiggling his hips to which everyone burst out in fits of giggles.

We watched Mama Mia and i don't think we missed one word out of one song, we knew it word for word and Jaymi also knew most of the dance moves which amused us all quite a bit. I really did miss all this fun and mucking about with the boys, id even go to the extreme of saying i don't know how i lived without them and their silly ways.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" JJ suggested after we'd been sitting bored for about 10 minuets.

"And how old are you?" I laughed

"He's 25 but he acts about 5" Jaymi laughed and we all joined in apart from JJ who looked a little offended but he shook it off and started laughing lightly.

"Ha, remember when we all used to play truth or dare in the hotel?" George laughed at the memories.

"Oh god, some cringeworthy moments happened in that hotel" I shivered slightly at the cringe.

"Some amazing moments to" George murmured.

"So, truth or dare?" Josh returned the subject to it's origin then looked at JJ.