Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire

Start from the beginning

Just then my phone rang on the table showing that Jasper was calling.
"Hi Jazz, are you okay?" I asked answering the phone.
"Hello darlin'," Jasper greeted I could just hear the smile on his face. "I'm perfect my love. How're you and Willow?"
"We're okay we miss you. Hold on I'll put you on speaker so Willow can hear you." I said quickly switching it to speaker.
"Good I'm glad both my girls are alright. Hello my baby girl. Hello Charlie, Bella." Jasper greeted, as soon as Willow heard Jasper's voice she started giggling and kicking her legs on Dad's lap making us laugh.

"Hello Jasper. Someone is excited to hear her daddy's voice." Dad laughed carefully taking a sip of the new coffee I made him. Jasper laughed as he heard that but I could tell by his voice he missed us as much as we missed him.
"I should be back later tonight darlin most likely around ten." Jasper said when there was another voice in the background which sounded like Alice.
"Hi Anna." Alice chirped happily over the phone. "I love your's and Willow's costumes make sure you send me a picture." Alice demanded.

Luckily Bella had left the room for a shower at that point as she still didn't know Dad knew. And we wanted to keep it that way.
"Alice did you steal the phone from Jasper again?" I laughed taking Willow into my arms when she reached for me.
"Of course. He can't keep you all to himself no matter how much he wishes." Alice said in a duh voice making me laugh and Dad to just snort and shake his head.
"Well, I'll text you all later Ali I've got to get ready for school. Can you give it back to Jazz please?" I asked laughing there was more shuffle noise over the phone before Jasper spoke again.

"I love you darlin' both you and Willow." Jasper said sincerely.
"We love you to Jazz. Willow started to crawl last night I sent you the video. Our baby is getting too big." I sighed sadly holding my daughter close kissing her forehead.
" I saw darlin' thank you. I only wish I was there in person. I can't believe she's getting so big either. I'll see you tonight?"
"Yeah. Dad and I will be home around eight. I want to keep Willow in as much a routine as I can."
"Okay darlin' have fun and I'll see you later I love you."
"I love you too."
"Bye darlin'. Bye Charlie."
"Bye Jasper." Dad and I bid goodbye and the phone cut off.

"Mama loves you so much my darling, and I'll see you later. Be good for grandpa." I said lovingly kissing her all over her face making her laugh and giving her one more cuddle before I handed her back to Dad. Now that Bella was out of the bathroom I raced upstairs and did my teeth and used my mouthwash before heading back into my bedroom to pack my bag making sure I had my breast pump in there, I was not making that mistake again. Once that was done I headed downstairs and slipped on my red coat while I waited for Bella. Not five minutes later she came downstairs as sour as ever, shouting bye to Dad I followed her to the truck climbing in the passenger side.

"Why is Jasper always around our house?" Bella hissed as we pulled into the school car park. Rolling my eyes it was the same question since Edward had left and it was getting annoying and fast.
"For the last time Bella. Dad lets him because he wants to spend time with Willow and I as I'm his mate and she is his daughter and he loves us."
"She is not his daughter. He is just playing house." Bella sneered but before she could say anything else I slapped her around the face and climbed out of the truck slamming the door shut and storming into school.

The rest of the school day went rather quickly and I made every effort I could to ignore my sister as I was still rather angry at her. The only one I did talk to out of Bella's friends was Angela Webber, she was a sweet girl and didn't judge anyone like the rest of her friends.
"I'll be back in a minute Angie I need to go to the bathroom." I said groaning rubbing the top of my chest slightly that felt very full. Understanding my problem as she had an older sister she nodded and told me she'll make sure Bella doesn't leave without me.