💜C h a p t e r 2💜

Double update!! If you haven't already go read the chapter before this :) thank you

*3rd person POV*

Jena woke up around 10:30. She normally woke up around 5pm but she didn't stay up that late since Megan slept in her bed.

She looked over and noticed her sister still sleeping so she slowly got up, grabbed her charged phone, and went to the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and let it get heated while she chose her playlist. After about 6 minutes she decided on her playlist which included Lana Del Rey, Melanie Martinez, Billie Eilish, and Aurora.

She almost died from a heart attack when there was a banging on the door.

"Jena get out of the shower it's already been an hour and a half come on!" Megan complained.

"Bro calm down."

About 15 minutes later she came out of the shower and sent Megan a glare as she walked back to her room.

She was going to take a walk around her house before she had to go meet the neighbors so she started picking out an outfit. She chose a striped tank top that was also cropped with some loose jean shorts, a black belt, mustard yellow converse, and a pair of triangle-shaped sunglasses she hooked on to the belt loop of her shorts. (The outfit in the intro) She opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out her ear earbuds and plugged them in to her phone.

"Mom I'm going to go take a walk!"

"Ok honey be safe and be back in time to meet the neighbors!"

"Alright!"

She closed the front door and stood at the edge of the porch stairs while she continued the playlist she was listening to.

Summertime Sadness came on and she started humming along to it. She walked for a good 15-17 minutes until she had ran into someone. She pulled out her earbuds and looked to see who she ran into.

"Oh my gosh I am so so sorry! I was just walking and listening to music and I wasn't pa-"

"Its ok. Don't worry. I'm fine," the stranger laughed.

She looked to be about 4'11 or just about 5'0. She was a mixed girl with dark brown, straightened hair. She wore dark blue ripped jeans with a navy blue and white striped shirt with navy blue Vans with flowers on the back and an oversized grey jacket.

"Hey are you the person that just moved here?" The mysterious girl asked.

"Um, yeah in that house," Jena pointed the house the were standing in front of.

"That's what I thought. I saw you sitting in the grass yesterday," she explained.

"Are you like a stalker? Or something?" Jena asked with a suspicious face.

The shorter girl laughed, "No I wish," she said in a joking manner. "But I was in my kitchen and I looked out the window and just saw you."

Jena mouthed a silent "Oh" and they stood there in awkward silence.

"So whats your name? "

"Oh, its Jena," she awkwardly laughed, wondering if she should also ask the other girl's name.

"My name's Ashanti."

Jena was about to keep walking when Ashanti stopped her, "Hey, I don't know if you've already made any new friends, but I was just about to head over to my friend Cierra's house if you wanna come."

"Uhhh, yeah sure just let me call my mom real quick."

She got off the phone and they started walking. It wasn't awkward silence but it wasn't comfortable since either. It wasn't even a 5 minute walk since Cierra's house was right beside them.