" Yea I know Cheeks for weeks" Said a Annoyed Bakugou, Uraraka then Pouts as she kept walking, She then feels something and she turned to the left to See Deadpool Laying down in the Hallways with a Trash can on his head, Her eyes widen and she Pulled Bakugou's arm.

" What the fuck! Ochako! What are you!" He then get's shushed by Ochako's Finger and she Points at Deadpool, Bakugou sees him and he groans " Oh great" Said Bakugou 

Ochako walked to him, " Ochako! Don't even think about it!" Yelled Bakugou and Uraraka get's on her Knees and Lifted the Trash ca n off Deadpool's Head, His eyes are open and he looks at the sky.

" Is that you...Danny Devito senpai..." Said Deadpool Looking up at the sky, " danny who?" Said Uraraka and Deadpool looked at her, His eyes became Upset and he pulled down the trash can back on his Head.

" Deadpool...Look...I am sorry about this whole drama...But look, Peter fought the silver Samurai and now he is injured badly because he wasn't no match for him, Aren't you at least worried for him?" Said Uraraka.

" Why should I? Bastard called me an Idiot" Said Deadpool, " That's because you are one' Said Bakugou and Uraraka turned around to bakugou with an Upset look, " What? It's true" said Bakugou.

" Look even Boomer their knows it" Said Deadpool, Uraraka then sees some Food wrappers all over, " Wait, How did you get all of these?" Questioned Uraraka and Deadpool looked at her, " I stoled them" 

" Typical" Said Bakugou as he rolled his eyes, " You what!? Deadpool are you villain now or what!?" Said Uraraka, " Fuck no, nor a Hero, I'm just me, I have no Money, No food so I steal some, And No place to shower or clean my suit" Said Deadpool.

" Wait, Where did you showered then? In the ocean like a Beluga whale?" Said Bakugou, " First of No, I am not my Ex, Second, I showered.....In your guy's dorms...and Washed my clothes their...." Said Deadpool and Both Bakugou's and Uraraka's Eyes are widen.

Bakugou then dropped the bags and gripped his fist as he speed walks to Deadpool " You showered their!?" Yelled bakugou and Uraraka quickly got up and held Bakugou back, " Stop it Katsuki!" Said Uraraka

Deadpool got up and walked away again, " Yea walk away Werido!" shouted Bakugou and Deadpool Ignored him, Uraraka turns around to see Deadpool walking away as her eyes went into a sad look

" Come on! Let's go" Said Bakugou as he walked back to the Bag and Picked it up, Uraraka Followed as she takes one more look behind her seeing Deadpool is gone and she sighed and followed Bakugou back to the dorms.

~ Back to the dorms~ 

As everyone is just Hanging in the dorms, Peter is still siting in the small Couch bored and he sighed and looked at his hands

" Four weeks....I can't have these for that Long, We need to start practicing for the big festival" Said Peter.

" Well Parker I think it's best if you....Well...Not be in this summer's festival" Said Iida and Peter quickly shouted " Seriously!?" Shouted Peter.

" Well Peter...Look here are the Reasons why, You are injured badly and this won't give you time to Rehearse, And you made you and your Partner are done" Said ojiro and Peter looked down.

" This is unfair..." Peter said and he reaches for his Crutches and Iida got them for him and Ojiro helped Peter up as Peter got a Hold of his Crutches and walked to the Elevator

Bakugou and Uraraka walked in the dorms, " Geez took you two long enough" Said Sero, " Well Round face over here had to stop to talk to a walking Piece of trash" Said Bakugou.

" Wait you were talking to a Trash can Ochako?" Said Kaminari, Jirou started to laugh " He meant a Person Kaminari" Said Jirou as she is laughing.

" Did you guys brought the Ointment?" Said Peter as he turned back and walked to them with his Crutches.