°Part 2°

Y/n P.O.V

Uhh, i can't sleep. Why it's soo hard to sleep?! It's midnight already. I think Cana's sleeping. I'm so thirsty. I need water. As i got up for some water i felt dizzy then in front of me was Midnight with some scratches. 'Mid-Midnight?' 'Y/N COME BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!' No he needs me. Then he disappeared. What was going on? I mean what the hell? I feel it, he needs me! I have to go.

~𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴~

Cana's P.O.V

I woke up from the big sun in my face. 'Fuuuck' Why is the sun soo sunny today. Where is Juvia's rain? Uh.. I was feeling so tired. I really wanted to talk with y/n. I got at ger room but she wasn't there i thought she were at the guild. I ate breakfast and dress up and then i got at the guild. 'Hey, Lucy!'-i sayed 'Uh, hi Cana! Have you seen y/n?' 'Y/n? Wait a minute! She isn't here?' 'No' - Lucy nodded. I ran into the house and i got at her room i opened her wardrobe and nothing was there. I saw a letter on the bed i open it.

"𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒂, 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆(𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔)𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐...𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅."

I was falling in tears like i never did before. How she can do this? At least she has to tell me where she'll go. Wait a minute. No no no no y/n pls don't go at Midnight. Pls.

Y/n P.O.V

I felt so bad leaving Cana amd fairytail... Midnight's cave should be somewhere here. Brrr it's soo cold. There! I see it! I runned to the cave. When i stepped i didn't saw anyone. Then my back hurted. Its was Midnight that was hurting my back. 'Auch Mid-Midnight!' 'Um... Why are you here?' 'Mid-Mid-night. Ahh!' - i screamed. Midnight left me and i fall in the floor. 'Why are you here?' 'I'm here to tell you that how.... Much... I love.. You...' 'Wait, what the heck?!' 'Look' - i sayed showing him the place where my fairytail mark was and some scratches i got climbing here. 'Hmm.. So you aren't a fairytail wizard anymore?' 'Yes'  he was blushing 'Are you blushing?' 'Do not comment i am not blushing...' i hugged him telling him :Don't feel embarrassed I'll be here for you, don't worry.' he hugged me back.