Ch 1

Rose walked into the guild with a smile on her face. Today was the day. She had finally turned 16 and was now old enough to take the Ace test. If she passed she would become an Ace, one of the strongest Fairy Tail wizards under S class. Her mother, Erza scarlet, looked over at her, noticing her nervous fiddling that she tried so hard to hide. "Don't worry honey, you'll do fine. Your a Scarlet remember and what is our motto" she said " Gray and Natsu stop fighting?" Rose says jokingly. Erza laughs before saying " And family makes you stronger, so fight for them" as they walk into the guild hall, A table flies past them, hitting a wall. " What did you say about my fire blonde!" A boy yelled " I said it tastes like a dirty sock Rainbow head!" Rose looked up to see Luke, Natsu and Lucy's son , fighting with Kai, Romeo and Wendy's son. Both were fire dragon slayers of sort( will be explained later) and constantly at each other's throats. Rain, Juvia and grays son, wasn't paying attention, probably cause he was trying to spy on Nashi, Lucy and Natsu daughter ( and Luke's twin sister) while she and Metala, Gajeel and Levy's daughter, laughed at the boy's antics.
Rose then looked over at her mother who cleared her throat before speaking " Ahem, you boys really should stop fighting before I go get your mothers" the boys instantly stopped fighting before the sound of thunder rang out.
Rose POV
I heard thunder before looking up. There in the upmost balcony was Laxus, the temporary master since Master Gildarts was at a meeting of the ten wizard saints.
" Now" he said " as you all know, today we have a new recruit for the Ace's. Now , everyone clear out" everyone moved back as Metala made a metal and stone arena in the middle of the guild hall. It was about 35 ft across and 2 stories tall, with ruins all around it to prevent collateral damage. "Now Rose Scarlet, I assume you know the rules. You will battle an Ace level wizard within the ring one on one until they decide wether you pass or not. Nova( Laxus and Mira's daughter) will you kindly pick a name at random for Rose to fight." " Fine" Nova huffed before pulling a name out of a random hat " Rose you have to fight" she paused and read the name before smiling " Kai Conbolt" my heart sunk. Kai may act laid back, but he was one of the strongest members of the Ace's and his parents were both slayers( Wendy sky dragon slayer, Romeo Flame Titan slayer) and he was, despite the outbursts, a genius in battle. I entered the battle arena and attempted to looked tough, but Kai just shrugged and looked bored like always. "Fighters ready" Nova shouts " and fight" I rush towards Kai charging an attack " Heavens sword fist"
My attack connects and for a minute I'm hopeful, before the dust clears and I see Kai standing there, only slightly bruised. He sighs before looking at me " look kid, if your not gonna at least try against me, then I'm gonna have to fail you." He says "Let me show you what your up against. Blue titan, sub zero fire" he shoots a jet of blue fire straight at me, but I dodge thankfully. " fine!" I shout " let's get serious, flame empress armor" Kai cracks a smile before charging
( the rest is pretty much just Gildarts vs Natsu)
" Heavens fire spear fist"
My attack connects again and I jump back as Kai whips off his ripped cloak/vest hybrid, showing off his chiseled and toned body, making several female guild members blush and swoon. " Your strong, so I'll give you a choice. Accept promotion now while I'm still holding back or Duke it out with me at full strength. I grin " I'm not that weak . How about if I beat you at full power, I get your seat and you quit the Aces.
Kai POV
I chuckle as rose stands up to me. " Fine by me little lion cub. But let's see how you deal with a dragon." I say. I close my eyes and concentrate, releasing my true strength. Flames and wind swirled around me as my eyes blazed. " This is the first summit one must reach on the path to true magic. Now show me your power"

Rose POV
I shrank back from the giant blast of magic power.. This was it, his true form. Kai was known as the dragons fang of fairy Tail but he also had a second nickname, the living unison raid. I struggled to fight, but with just a single backhand, he sent me into the wall. I waved my arms in surrender crying from defeat. Kai cooled off( haha fire pun) and walked over " oi, why you crying" he asked . " cause I failed the test" I say " no you pass. You learned the important lesson that you can't win every battle. A lose just makes you stronger." He says pointing out the scars on his chest " these are marks of lessons learned. Congrats Rose Scarlet, you are an official member of the Fairy Tail Aces. NOW LETS PARTY!" With that the barrier came down and The guild started to party as I rushed to join them