"I....."

"it's alright if you don't want to-"

"no! I... I will take it" he grinned as soon as those words leave my lips. And I know I'm going to regret this for my whole life. I've only been here for a day and I already let him branded me as one of him.

"hold out your left arm" I rolled up my sleeves and showed him my forearm. He pointed his wand as he muttered some incantation under his breath. My skin turned red and black ink starts to appear on my arm. It doesn't hurt me but it feels tingly. After waiting, the full Dark Mark appeared on my arm. I observe the black skeleton with snake coming out of its mouth amusingly. It kind of looks cool... What am I talking about?

"from now on... You're a Dark Lady.. People will respect you just like how they respect me. They will bow to you just like how they bow to me." he says and I just nodded my head silently.

"and this mark... What is it for?"

"I will call you with this mark for meeting"

"will?"

"as much as I want you to stay with me.. You have to go back to Hogwarts at the end of summer."

"WHAT?"

"the news about you went missing spread like wide fire... Even if the minister is helping me by not believing Dumbledore and Potter... I can't keep you. They will question about your whereabouts"

"but this doesn't mean.. You'll be free, Elora. I'll have my people watching you while you're in Hogwarts. And if I ever find out you betray me... I will not hesitate to punish you...." I gulped and avoid eye contact with him. I nodded my head without any object.

"speak, Elora"

"I-I will never betray you, Father."

"good girl" he grinned darkly. I started getting goosebumps and I tried my very best to keep my face straight and cold. But in the insides, I'm terrified. I don't know what he could do to me if he ever finds out that I betray him. Probably torture me with the Cruciatus Curse.

"let's start the training" I nodded my head silently as he stand up and walking towards the opposite of me. The chair he sat just now is gone and there's only us in the basement.

"I don't want to duel with my daughter today so I prepared something special for you" oh goodness. Please, not a human. He started walking towards me with a dark smile on his face.

"you're not going to duel. But you're going to learn... The fun of torturing somebody... Hearing their screams, pleads, begging to just end their lives after... The torture" he whispers from behind me making me feel cold suddenly. I could feel myself feeling slowly giving in to the darkness and I can't lose to myself again, not this time.

"can't you imagine? Seeing people begging for you to spare their lives?"

"I can" I grinned darkly and started to play with the wand in my hand.

"bring him in" I added.

"WORMTAIL" Pettigrew scurried in with a man, his clothes are bloody and he looks like he's got beaten up badly. He's in a bad shape but.. Oh well. I could add more to it.

"Elora, darling. This is.. Igor Karkaroff. Some of our followers found him trying to run away from me. He betrayed me by not trying to look for me after my downfall. They almost killed him but then I decided to save the fun part for you" I grinned and walked closer to him while twirling my wand in my hands. He seems to be breathing heavily until he looked up, there's a mixture of shock, fear and confusion.