Y/N turned to look over at her as well, making their faces were close to each other. "Am I supposed to guess which song is about me now?"

"I mean, you don't have to," the raven-haired girl chuckled out. Her eyes unconsciously dipped down to the older girl's lips and she really had to hold the urge to kiss her right now. 

The Y/E/C-eyed girl shifted her gaze back to the ceiling, turning away from Lauren again. "Well, maybe... Move On?" she said hesitatingly. 

"That's one of them, yeah."

"Wait, there are multiple songs that are about me?" Y/N asked, clearly not expecting that. With how their breakup turned out to be, she really wouldn't think Lauren would bother to write any love songs about her. Not that the rest of the songs were cute or anything, because the more attention she paid to the lyrics, the more it seemed like none of them are telling a story about a healthy relationship. 

Lauren laughed a little and shuffled a little closer to her. "Why are you sounding so surprised?"

"I don't know," Y/N mumbled. "Okay, then... maybe... Hearts On Fire too?"

And it felt like magic, but I knew I couldn't have it. We were just so close, it's tragic. Something about those two lines was just so sad, and that was exactly why she thought this song was about her too. Looking at it from Lauren's point of view, she can see why she'd think that. What they had was indeed magical, but then... mixing the crush she had on Lisa in the bunch, it just kinda ruined what they had. If she hadn't let Lisa kiss her that night, maybe their relationship would've had a different outcome.

The raven-haired girl nodded her head, confirming that that song is about her too. "What else?"

"You know what, I should actually feel honored to have this many songs written about me," Y/N said. I mean, it's not every day that you have someone writing songs about you, though... the on-going theme that she's inspired in these songs didn't really sound like something she should feel happy about. She knew Lauren was expecting her to continue with guessing, but she had to say this first. "I'm sorry for being an idiot five years ago and hurting you because of it."

"You're still an idiot, so why are you apologizing," Lauren joked to lighten the situation up. She didn't wanna overcomplicate things right now, and that will surely happen if they're bringing up the past, so nope. "I Like It is also about you," she revealed, directing the conversation back to what it was originally about.

Y/N could see she was avoiding any serious topic on purpose. No matter how bad she wanted to tell her everything and discuss what they are right now, she didn't wanna come off as pushy. She sighed to herself and just went along with it. "I wouldn't have expected this one."

Lauren chuckled as she went to nudge her shoulder. "See, told you it wasn't all bad."

"I got you wide-eyed and messy hair, huh?" Y/N asked, raising her eyebrows. She turned to look at Lauren again before nodding her head. "I can kinda imagine that actually. That's cute."

"Ugh, shut up," the raven-haired girl scoffed out, feeling a little shy and embarrassed now.

Y/N shifted around on the bed to completely face her and placed a hand on her cheek. "What? It's a compliment. High school you was definitely a mess around me."

Lauren tried to hide her face away because of the blush that was spreading across her cheeks. "I was not. Don't get ahead of yourself."

With her free hand, the older girl grabbed Lauren by her hips and pulled her closer to her, fully closing the distance between them. "You never answered my question the last time. How long have you been crushing on me?"